Accepted [ItsQuix] Looting [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by ItsQuix, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsQuix

ItsQuix New Member

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. In-game name: ItsQuix
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Looting
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Because I took another players loot.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I should be unbanned, because I was not aware I could not do this act. I will never do it again and I have learned from my lesson. If the person i affected wants his stuff back I will personally give it to him at the best of my ability. I read all of the rules so I am now aware of what I can and cannot do. I am very sorry for my actions. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello ItsQuix, thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

As stated in the original post, you were banned for stealing items from another player, some of which are also illegal to trade under normal circumstances. I would like to thank you for your honesty, as well as taking the initiative to read through the rules, before creating this appeal, to ensure that you fully understand them. As you may now know, stealing items from other players, without their permission, is strictly against the rules, and almost always results in an immediate ban, the length of which is decided based on the severity of the grief.

As this seems to be your first offense, I would like you to rewrite all of the server rules, located here, in your own words, to ensure that you have a very thorough understanding of the rules, in order to prevent a situation like this from happening again. After doing so, I will unban you under the assumption that you will refrain from taking items from islands, without the owner's permission, in the future.

I have also already taken the items from your island in order to refund the player, so there will be no need for you to do so upon being unbanned, but I appreciate your willingness to cooperate.

3. ItsQuix

ItsQuix New Member

Thank you Michael for taking your time to read my post. I have read all the rules so nothing will ever happen like this again. Thank you for your time.

4. ItsQuix

ItsQuix New Member

I was also informed that my brother JustWorthless was denied from his ban appeal. Which is very unfortunate that he was banned for something that i had done. I would like to let you know from the bottom of my heart that, that is not an alt account nor will ever be used as one. What im trying to say is that him having the same ip as me caused him to get banned as well. Please unban him because it is not an alt, it is not a duplicate application, and three it was never his fault that he was put into this situation. I thank you for your time once more and if i need to talk to someone else to get him unbanned i will. I fell really bad for my actions once more. Thank You

5. ItsQuix

ItsQuix New Member

No disrespecting other players, do not hack like flying etc, no offensive chat usage, no name abusing, no extreme offensive chat usage, no advertising, no posting malicious links, no threats like ddos or hacking, do not release private info of other players or doxing, no mute or ban invading, do not scam others, DO NOT GRIEF OTHERS, no island farming, do not have an inappropriate name, no inappropriate skins, no illegal trading, no player killing.
    THOSE ARE ALL THE RULES REWRITTEN FROM MY HEAD Thank you for your time.

6. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    I apologize for the late reply. Thank you for your response; your appeal has been accepted. Both you and your brother will be unbanned shortly.

7. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.