It's about time.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Eternal__Flame, May 29, 2019.

?

Have you ever seen me in-game?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't play /classic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    Hi, some of you may know me as Eternal__Flame on /classic. Most of you probably don't.
    While I've had this account since 2014 I have neglected the forums since then, so I feel like a proper introduction might be in order.

I've been playing skyblock since at least 2013, choosing to always be active on what is now /classic. Some of you who regularly check the player list might have seen me appear on /skyblock, however this was me solely claiming my kits and trading them.
    I'd like to think I've made quite a name of myself on /classic, with people from near and far appreciating my help. I try my best to be friendly to all, and answer any question I am able to. People seem to be excited when I get on, although that might be either confirmation bias, or because my skygod prefix is awe inspiring; I'll let you judge as to whether it's my (nearly non-existent might I add) ego, or due to what I have done for them.

Now here's the thing, due to certain developments in my life, I have decided to try and be an active member on the forums as well. I doubt I'll be active on /skyblock much but who knows about how that might change in the future, if you see me around feel free to say hi anyways.
    I highly doubt any of you would be interested in more info about me so I will cut this introduction short, if you however are interested, feel free to chat me up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Nice introduction hope you find time to be active ingame and forums more as well

3. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    Thanks!
    What I am struggling most with, when it comes to forum activity, is that I genuinely have no idea where or where not to reply. Most threads I read usually have many replies from high ranking members, and as such I feel out of place replying. This problem aside, I too certainly hope to be more active, and maybe make some new friends along the way.

4. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Nice intro flame! I have enjoyed playing with you and will continue to!
    Please don’t worry about this! We like newer forum members coming into our chats. Please feel free to! :)

5. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    Thanks Archie, I'll keep that in mind. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Awesome! I saw you on yesterday, unfortunately we didn't talk much but we could next time and I will look forward to that :D. Nice Introduction!

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    I think I have seen you in classic, but nice introduction!

8. Perch3003

Perch3003 Active Member

IGN:
    Perch3003
    That's the way I felt, but more input is generally good on topics of which people need help. I know we both are working on our post count, but scrolling through the help sections and just welcoming newcomers in the introduction forums is normally a good way to start

9. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    Welcoming newcomers feels a bit cheap don't you think, I wouldn't want to accidentally be post farming.

10. Perch3003

Perch3003 Active Member

IGN:
    Perch3003
    XD we had better stop before we get in trouble

11. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    You make a fair point good sir. I wish you all the best in your forum post endeavours.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hey there, welcome back. Hope to see you around more. :)