Declined Item suggestions for /warp grass

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Kuriboh_kun, Feb 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    As I said in other suggestions, the update is a great way to make things more appealing using the new blocks and I think /warp grass is a very important one since the most sold item, terracotta, is possibly becoming renewable in the update and warp grass is an important part of the economy as an exit for the currency, the items I believe best fit /warp grass are farmables that need to be always available and broadly requested items that can't be obtained in Skyblock nor fit a custom crafting recipe, my suggestions are:
    • Spore Blossom - can be pretty expensive, 1:1 doesn't seem crazy
    • Amethyst Shard - people usually love using amethyst blocks and tinted glass for building, so this is a no-brainer, could be the next terracotta if amethyst bud isn't added or is very limited
    • Deepslate (mentioned in other suggestion)- same as amethyst, could be replaced by a recipe
    • Tuff
    • Dolphin Spawn Egg- as most dropless mobs could be sold for diamonds
    • Axolotl Spawn Egg - same as above
    • Polar Bear Spawn Egg - same as above
    • Dragon's Breath - great fit, non-renewable/obtainable item that's used in bulk occasionally
    • Phantom Membrane
    • Bell
    • Bundle - one of the 2 most important ones, could be replaced with a recipe using rabbit hide
    • Sculk Catalyst - the most important item that's not currently available 24/7, could be replaced with a recipe using end stone, also I want to mention that this block doesn't give access to the warden, it only unlocks all the other sculk blocks
    If you see something important missing is because the beta already has great additions like moss, bamboo, calcite and coral.

• No Support No Support x 2
    • Support Support x 1
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

I believe some of these items can be obtained through the wandering trader that sometimes spawns now, however, I wouldn't mind an option to be able to buy certain items like amethyst shards at any point, but the wandering trader would still need a use and probably would need its trades changed a bit.

3. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    I think that theres a place for this items in both locations, just make the wandering trader deal a little better than the one in warp grass.

4. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thanks for your suggestion, while the /warp grass offers will definitely change the majority of the specific blocks/items you mentioned won't get added so I'll mark this as declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.