Implemented Item pickup delay & shop display

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Adriansop, Feb 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    When you drop an item they normally start with a pickup delay of about 2 seconds. This still works if you throw one item or a whole stack at once, but if you throw multiple one after another they can be picked up immediately (as soon as the item amount increases).

Second thing is that shops that are set to, I think, "stand" display have this static item above them, but in the screenshot below it's off centre:
    2023-02-19_21.31.49.png

2. Magik

Magik Well-Known Member

IGN:
    MagikIsAMush
    Sorry for interrupting, but how did you set up shops? I couldn't find how :D

3. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    I typed [Shop] on the top line and then right clicked the sign, it then opens up a GUI where you can set the selling/buying items. In this GUI you can also close the shop, change the display method and change whether your coop/trusted users can edit the shop stock.

4. CraftWithAbbie

CraftWithAbbie Active Member

IGN:
    CraftWithAbbie
    this is only for skyblock survival ? would this also be a feature for the eco beta, having players be able to edit shop stock and shop chests that are another players, this would be soo good for alt accounts that afk farms for shops, i wasnt aware about this feature, so it'll definitly be something cool to add to the beta :heart:

5. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thanks,

the pickup delay seems to work as intended. The block rendering for the stand display mode has been adjusted so blocks are centered and above the chest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.