Issue with my plot.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TimeBandit989, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

Got upgraded to a 199x199, and if im not mistaken, it should be a 1 block middle?
    I have a 2x2 block middle. Is this normal? If not, could it be fixed? Id much prefer to build on 1 block middle.
    I have currently got it measured out with blocks if you need to come a see it. I noticed it when i realised that my bedrock was not centred.

If im wrong and it is meant to be a 2x2 middle, don't judge my intelligence too harshly :p

Cheers!

Economy.

2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Hi bandit! I'd love to help you, but what on earth do you mean by 2x2 middle? Can you elaborate? With screenshots too if possible. im not sure what youre trying to get at.

3. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

Of course. I have lined up my corners, and they have met in the middle to give me a centre point. Which is 2x2 (As shown in picture)

Attached Files:

4. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

Am i being an idiot, or is a 199x199 plot of land, meant to be uneven? and leave you with a 1 block middle?

5. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    There is a bedrock that is on your island. that bedrock marks the exact middle of the island plot. Try to relook what you did and do it accordingly to the bedrock.

6. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

I have done, and bedrock is NOT middle, on my island. Thats the issue...

7. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I think you're mistaken. The bedrock is the middle of the entire plot. Its simply a marker and the original spawnpoint. Michael might be able to explain this a bit better to you if need be.

8. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

I really do appreciate and understand what you are saying. And i agree, the bedrock SHOULD be the middle of my plot, But it just isnt... lol Ive measured it, marked it out.... and everything is telling me that i have a 2x2 middle, and that bedrock is not middle.

9. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    what i want you to do is to make your island as big as possible. and from the bedrock, you make that x. i can guarantee that it will be even.

10. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

I have already made my base as big as possible. And i have made the x. And still, bedrock is not the centre. Please, come and check for yourself. I can't make you believe me over messages. You need to see what i see to believe me.

11. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    I am not completely sure about this, but this may be an issue similar to the one users experienced on the new /skyblock server, when it first opened. When the Skyblock server opened, the borders were slightly miscalculated, leaving players with an extra buildable row on the side of their island, which they eventually lost access to when the issue was fixed. It could be the same situation on economy, but if I am being completely honest, I could not say for sure.

I believe that Leeeroieee might be able to provide a better answer, when he gets a chance.

12. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

Appreciate it Michael. Hopefully he can take a peek soon so i can start building. Bard Appreciate your help in this matter, also. :)

13. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Also, try trusting yourself? Sometimes, for instance, when I got the 199x199 island expansion and I built the platform then trusted myself, i found out i can build out 1 more block out of the border. Give it a try and tell me what happens ;)

14. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

I think the issue is that it has allowed me to build past what im meant to be able to. Hence why ive ended up with a 2x2 middle. Appreciate the advice TastyKFCBert, but thats not going to help me either. :)

15. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    I have noticed that there is always a one block gap between island boundaries, maybe that has something to do with it.

16. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

You know, when i crouch over the edge of my base, it says im in someone elses base. So that 1 block between plots isn't correct on mine. It would seem that i am directly connected to my neighbours plot.

17. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    try doing it on the corner closest to the bedrock.

18. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

Best way i can show you, without you coming to my base.

Attached Files:

19. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

But did you try his advice.
    Also there is no gap between neighbours. That is how two people with fully expanded islands can connect them

20. TimeBandit989

TimeBandit989 Member

I have followed the advice from everyone, Krissy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.