Island Reset

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by benjaminbutton6, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjaminbutton6

benjaminbutton6 Member

i really don't know were to put this but i have been waiting for a island reset for about 1 year now. I don't see why it has taken this long for my island to be reset but i would really like it to be reset. i don't know how i lost my island but i know 1 day i got on and it was there. I'm just asking for my island to be reset because i really like this server and i would like to get back into it. so if someone could please take the time out of there day to respond to this and get back to me that would be great. weekends I'm on almost all day weekdays in on after 1:50. Thank you for your time and i hope to be talking to one of you staff member in the near future.

2. John_Beatty

John_Beatty Active Member

You can do /newisland replace to get a new island. What do you mean "reset your island"? If you are in a co-op, use /coop leave.

3. LMurph007

LMurph007 Active Member

Or he could mean a rollback

4. John_Beatty

John_Beatty Active Member

File a report.

5. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

He said he "lost" his island, like some people randomly come on and their island is deleted or missing. Not sure how to help in that case

6. McMuffin__

McMuffin__ Well-Known Member

I don't know what you are requesting because you say reset, but want to go back to it. Resetting it will make it the starting island, but if it was lost please add more detail on that.

7. KatoKillsMyGPA

KatoKillsMyGPA Active Member

If your island was actually "reset" completely to the starter island than we can not do anything about it, if you are mistaken and giving incorrect information then we may be able to help you.

8. McMuffin__

McMuffin__ Well-Known Member

Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.