Inactive Is there a Map, same like Skyblock 2.1 only with a Nether Fortress?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sven12345, Nov 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sven12345

Sven12345 New Member

IGN:
    ApolL0sS
    Hello there,

im a big Noob in Minecraft, but enjoying to play the Skyblock 2.1 Map for years now.

But only now, i managed/was interested in achieving more then just a stone house.
    I allready got 2 villagers in my world and next up, i want to make my first ever iron farm.

But i have one problem regarding the nether. I can only spawn zombie piglins and in rare times normal zombies and skeletons there. But is there any chance that i can get to spawn wither skeletons and blazes?
    I researched a lot, but only find, that they will spawn in nether fortress that 2.1 don't have.

Is there a updated map version of Skyblock 2.1 where you can achieve such things? Or any other way?
    I hate the newer versions with more islands and more items. I just want the classic 2.1 way with the posibility to spawn these nether mobs....

Thank you for your help :)

2. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Currently it's a bit tough. The way to actually do it is to find chunks in the nether that are supposedly of a nether fortress, and use netherbricks obtained from bartering to set up spawn areas inside those chunks (that's what blazes and wither skeletons need to spawn on). The issue is that in the 2.1 skyblock, and probably the other versions as well, the nether has only one biome (instead of like 5?) and no chunks of nether fortresses around despite an online fortress finder showing otherwise. I could check again sometime later to be sure, but otherwise it's a dead end. I've no-lifed the 2.1 skyblock recently too and this is kind of where I got stuck in progress. I could get in touch with noobcrew and see if anything can be done regarding this

3. Sven12345

Sven12345 New Member

IGN:
    ApolL0sS
    Would be awesome if there is a solution or updated version or idk. But feels like this problem is still there and not solved, so no one is playing 2.1 anymore i guess? Otherwise someone had to come with a solution then right?...

Oh thats sad... but would be awesome if you could check later, when you have time, if there can be anything done...

ty for the reply tho :)

4. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Hi there, Sven12345! Has your question been answered?

5. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.