Is my old island wiped?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ElementalMixUp, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElementalMixUp

ElementalMixUp New Member

I played skyblock on here around 2014 or 2015 I believe and I wanted to know if my island has been wiped. I was in a party with my sister. Our users back then were MCGrizzlet and Mallavillia, and one distinct thing I remember about our island was that we had a glass shop. I just wanted to know if it’s been wiped since then, because if not, I would definitely like to play on it again since it holds a place close to my heart for when me and my sister used to play together

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey! Your island should still be there, but on /classic.

A new "revamped" skyblock was released in early 2018, version 1.12.2. The old stuff is still there, you just gotta log in and type /classic to access the old server. You should play on 1.8.8.

Good luck!

3. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Welcome to the skyblock forums!, I would suggest going back to your old island via /classic, but if you want to join into the community again id pick between /economy or /skyblock (if you pick /economy you will bump into me more often:sunglasses:) the community is more populated in these 2 servers and classic rarely gets consistent players online!

If you are going to get into the skyblock forums, Click this link to introduce Yourself!. Introductions & Farewells | Skyblock Forums

4. Hannah Anderson

Hannah Anderson Active Member

Hey! I haven't played in a super long time, but is there a way to bring the classic stuff to the new one?
    Thanks!

5. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Unfortunately you cant directly move your classic items to the new server, the servers differ with classic having special items that the new servers don't have (drop party heads older than both servers for e.g)

However you can always cross trade with the community!, someone will buy your classic items for the same items on one of the other servers if you ask nicely enough and get a willing buyer:thumbsup:

any other questions feel free to create a thread dedicated to said question! ill be around to help:kissingheart: best of luck in your trading efforts!

6. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    There is not, unfortunately. If you wanted to play classic, do /classic ingame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.