Resolved Is it possible use the skyblock map in a tablet with Android? I'm so newbie

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DanTreko, Nov 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanTreko

DanTreko New Member

Hi.
    I'm really newbie in Minecraft, and I would use the skyblock map in my tablet. Is it possible? I don't find it in the Marketplace

Thanks so much for your help!
    DanTreko

2. Dausora

Dausora Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Dausora
    A tablet will run on Bedrock Edition, not Java Edition, so the maps on this website won't work for you. You'll need to find a Bedrock Edition map, and also details on downloading and adding a Bedrock world to your files in the correct place.

3. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    As Dau said, you will need to find a version of the skyblock map that is for bedrock edition as you can’t run Java edition on mobile.

4. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Hey Dan, theres currently no bedrock editions of skyblock, however you could use something like chunker to convert the java edition worlds to bedrock edition. If you could tell me what sort of device you are using I could also link a tutorial on how to get the converted file onto your system, and if you dont have a computer to use Chunker on, you can add me on discord and I can probably convert it for you :) RMBlitz#1895

5. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.