IRL Stories

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bentener, Apr 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bentener

bentener Well-Known Member

Idk but i thought this might be fun :3 Especially to those people with more... "experience"
    Comment!

2. Peter_Dynamo

Peter_Dynamo Member

When I was 2 I fell over in the bathroom and face planted the ground, my two front teeth were pushed into my gums. I was rushed to dentist and was able to go into to surgery straight away. I just wanted the pain to stop, so I sat there quietly so the surgeon could start. Then the dentist thought that I was being so calm he would bring in the Uni students that were studying to be dentists, that were next-door. About 10 people walked in the door and the dentist was showing them around my mouth. Once he had finished the "lesson" he told my dad that their is not enough time to do surgery before the dentist closes, and to come back tomorrow morning. So now I have a scar on my left front tooth, and that was about the time I was learning to talk, so now I have a lisp.

3. bentener

Oh god! That must of hurt! especially at 2 years old! Thanks for telling me a story!

4. Blood

Blood Well-Known Member

IGN:
    bleedish
    Oh boy.

So I have a crush on this guy and I asked someone to ask him out for me and he had a girlfriend. pssh. They broke up and crap so I kept saying I was going to ask him out ~one day~ then that day came so, here are some quotes or whatever: me: "Hey bro I need to ask u something" Him: -walks away- *says nothing* *acknowledges nothing about me* me: "DUDE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." Him: *stops what he was doing* -whole basketball court stares- *my friend is almost on the ground acting High on meth as always* Me: "Will... you... *ahem* go out with, uh, me?" Him: *walks away* Me: *drags drunk friend to a safe area so someone wont break her face with their shoes* -Goes to a random person- me: "I asked him out and he said nothing LOL" them: ok one sec Ill ask him" Me: *cries* them: -comes back- "he said no." #scarred

5. bentener

Nice? and intense? :D Story. Lel.

6. Blood

Blood Well-Known Member

IGN:
    bleedish
    I have more of them stories u want

7. bentener

Im good for today. xD Btw, That's the best sig i've seen in my life.

8. SkiCen

SkiCen Active Member

This was on Wednesday

So my friend is really sick, and it's easier for him to get migraines, so jjferm02 and I stay up with him at lunch in our homeroom. So I was singing "careless whisper" by George Michael when the teacher walks in. He looked at me like I was a crackfiend.

9. bentener

Lel

10. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

I was having a small birthday party thing with popcorn, one of my friends lost his tooth.
    Long story short, another person mistook that tooth for a piece of popcorn and ate it. Also exclaimed "Why is this popcorn so hard!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Tribal

Tribal Experienced Member

I had breakfast, lunch, dinner then I slept. True Story btw

12. Isaiah_

Isaiah_ Well-Known Member

once apon a time the end. true story

13. bentener

Good job. :D
    Wow I think I had the same story...
    Very detailed!