Introducing more players to Skywars

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by BennyDonut, Dec 28, 2018.

1. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Ever since economy came back most of the servers has received a great amount of players (even /classic), unfortunately not for skywars. So I want to make a suggestion on how we can maybe attract more players to skywars.

I propose a reward systems that connects either to /skyblock, /economy, /classic.
    • Option 1: Could be if players participle in skywars games not only can they receive some rewards that is transfer to either of the other server but also other suggestions like gain levels or perks.
    • Option 2: Could be if the player or players (if there is tag skywars mode coming soon <-- just a suggestion) win the skywars game then they don't received the participation reward but just get the winner's reward that will transfer to other servers.
    I do watch and I realize for a while that skywar is not getting as much love as the other server so at the moment this is the suggestion I came up with to get more players to come play some skywars sometimes. Here is a link to another suggestion by Arceus <--

I would really appreciate if anyone can add on or give me some feedback!

• Support Support x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Support.
    I think this would be nice. :)

3. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. Some people could get ridiculously good at it, and reap rewards while players struggling who might need the items more wont be able to get them, at least as often

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. BennyDonut

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Thank you for your feedback.

But I would like to suggest a counter argument to your statement, currently you see this suggestion as sometime that will make this bad. What you thinking is a short term thing, what I'm trying to suggest is something long term that will benefit for the server as a whole. Sure things could be abuse of go wrong but if you don't hit those things you won't know what to improve. But I hope you could reconsider and maybe rethink about my suggestion, but then again I do appreciate your feedback and look forward to improving my suggestion thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Neutral, the idea is good, but I doubt skywars would be brought back to life. Even with it introduced, it has hardly seen any players, but I still have hope for it. Maybe if we tweek how skywars to make it more modern and attractive to the players such has expanding the islands more would help gain some new players. That is my suggestion I can think of right now as I post this.

Also Bard it happens everywhere, some people earn a lot of valuable goods while some people struggle to earn it, it's just how it is man

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Once they are done in Economy, they might work on skywars, My suggestion was about levels, Support.

7. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    This would attract more people to skywars, but it is meant to be it's own separate servers. I am going neutral because it will make skywars a skyblock minigame (like mob arena), but it isn't too

8. BennyDonut

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Thank you for your feedback, although you are right about skyward to be on its own separate server. I do want to info you that skywars came from skyblock. Instead of building and economy; long term, it is short games where players battle to see who is the best. So I can argue that skywars is a mini game too but just need its own server to operate if there was to be many players online. I really appreciate your thought and I hope to improve my suggestion thread in the future.