Denied iNfinitiF's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by iNfinitif, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNfinitif

iNfinitif Member

Intro
    First of all thank you so much for reading my mod application!
    I just wanted to say if there is anything I can improve on Please tell me thank you!

Your in-game name: My in-game name is iNfinitiF.

How old are you? I am 12 years old.

What timezone are you in? My Timezone is PST which is GMT -8:00 h.

What country do you live in? I live in Canada.

What languages do you speak?
    I speak English and French well. But I also can also speak a tiny bit of German

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) I have never been banned and never will be.

Why do you think you should be a mod? Ever since I started playing skyblock.org i've always looked at mods like gods. Like they were the best of the best and I said to myself that I will be there one day..... one day. I also think I should be a mod cause my time around 11:00 there is no mods on at all (almost all the time but there is exceptions).I will help anybody that needs help on the server because everyone has to start somewhere. I also think I should be a mod because I can speak French fluently so if any french player comes online I can speak to them. I also will take being a mod like a job but not to the extent of not having fun because I think you should treat something like being a mod seriously. I won't hesitate to kick, ban, mute, or just tell someone off. But I don't know how to use /kick /ban /mute... etc so I will need help with that.

What qualifications do you have?

• Languages: I can speak two languages fluently being french and english which is very nice to have if a french player comes on.
    • Seriousness: I am serious about being a mod i won't mess around (with some exceptions of course)
    • Honesty: I am very honest and won't lie EVER because there is NO POINT of lying.
    • Situations: I am very good at handling situations and will assess them appropriately
    • Illegal "things": I know everything that is illegal to trade, and every rule to heart and will know how to handle them when i become a mod.
    • Responding: I will respond as soon as a question arises because i know it's frustrating to ask a question then nobody replies.
    • Maturity: I am Extremely mature for a 12 year old boy and will not get mad at someone for some random reason.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? school days = everyday I can be on at 3:00 to 10:00. Besides on tuesdays I can play 3:00 to 4:20 and 6:00 to 10:00 on average I would say on school days i am on for 5+hours.

For Summer, Vacation, Weekends I can be on 12:00 to 3:00(or later if i decide too).
    On average in Summer, Vacation, Weekends I will be on for 7+ hours.

How long have you been playing skyblock.org?
    i have been playing skyblock for 2 weeks but
    Practically
    straight.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No i have no past experince in being a mod but hope skyblock.org will be the first!

Outro: If you're still reading i can't tell you how thankful I am for reading this and hope that you will support. But if you don't, please give me things to improve on.Also I am very active on forums even tho i just made this forums account.

• No Support No Support x 2
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Hmm..

No Support.

-You are quite active. Help more.

-Add more details

Goodluck cx

3. iNfinitif

iNfinitif Member

Thank you i will try my best to help more!

4. Surv

Surv Experienced Member

I'm not going to (No support) you or (support) you right now, I'm staying neutral.
    I' have some pros and cons about you for right now!

-I've seen you online just a little
    BUT I haven't seen you help out :/

-You're pretty cool and mature
    BUT I don't see you active in chat with helping or talking

-You have a pretty well written mod app!
    BUT you joined the forums yesterday :/ I think you need some time to get used to the forums and how all this works, cause remember.. As a mod you have to do things on the forums too!

-You have many grammar or spelling mistakes...
    -You joined 2 weeks ago.

Every error I could find for right now is in red. I have to get going somewhere but I hope this helped. I'll keep my eye on you in the future I hope I can support you 100% soon! Good luck

-Survivors05
    (Survy)

5. iNfinitif

iNfinitif Member

Thank you so Much just saying those were typos should have looked over my application!

6. Surv

Surv Experienced Member

You're welcome :)! I saw a lot of other i's that should've been I's. I hope to see you In game!!

You posted that twice btw so :/

7. iNfinitif

iNfinitif Member

You Too!

8. Eaglestar770

Eaglestar770 Member

have seen u, but like they said above, i have not seen u help people. do that and you'll get my support.

9. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    So I am going to be Neutral. Reasons stated by Survy. Just make sure you are way more active on forums, because it is a big part of moderating. Get well into the community, and make yourself known for being helpful without trying, and maybe you can get more support. I will come back when I feel like you have really gotten the hang of things. Till then good luck!

10. Quantieee

Quantieee Well-Known Member

50% Support

11. iNfinitif

iNfinitif Member

thank you! but what can i do to get that extra 50% ?

12. Quantieee

Quantieee Well-Known Member

Be more active on forums and help people in-game

13. GeoSkye

GeoSkye Well-Known Member

I can assure you, we're not gods, and wanting to be a "god" isn't a good reason to be a moderator.

A good mod would never tell someone off, you have to be calm, kind, and not freak out. It can make the situation worse.

Things to work on:

- Add more detail to your qualification.

- Think of better reasons for why you should be a mod.

- Be more seen in game. I recognize your name, but I thinks it's mostly because you sell me things. Others may not know who you are.

- Help people out more. ( Assuming you aren't doing this through pm cause you didn't mention anywhere in this that you help people. )

- Look through the accepted mod applications and compare it to yours, what do theirs have that yours doesn't?

- Work on your grammar a bit, it seemed to be mostly not capitalizing "I" and other words so it doesn't seem like it would take long to work on.

The best of luck, but..
    For now, no support.

14. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

No support, you are not active anymore.

15. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Your grave digging is getting me triggered :(

16. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    no support.. :heart:

17. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.