Denied incorrect Chargeback

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by CreatureBurden, Jun 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreatureBurden

CreatureBurden New Member

1. Your banned account name: Elynesia
    2. Server you were banned on: Economy
    3. Ban message/reason: "Elynesia has been banned from this webstore"
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Yes
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I think i have been banned for island grieving a long time ago, about 5 years?
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I would like to purchase rank for economy however I was banned from the store. I believe it is a incorrect chargeback as i never bought anything from the store or any store in minecraft before
    8. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: -
    9. Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes

2. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Kerahna
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    This account is banned for charging back 3 purchases in 2015

4. CreatureBurden

oh, is there a way to fix that because those purchases probably wasn't me. It was most likely someone else who wanted to purchase stuff for me however they might have canceled payment.

5. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Usually if someone appeals it right after it happens and gives us some information about it, we can check it against our records and whitelist you. For example, if you have screenshots or proof that you paid someone else for the rank. However in your case this was 5 years ago and if you can't remember who bought the upgrade it will be hard to track them down and ask them to cancel the chargeback.

You could lower your overall chargeback rate by making purchases on other servers without charging them back.

6. CreatureBurden

Right... I get the first part but I dont really get the 2nd paragraph... so what exactly can I do to fix this?

7. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    The ban in our shop is automatically applied to any users who have a chargeback rate over a 30% across all Tebex shops. Your chargeback rate is 75%, including 3 chargebacks on our server. If you played on other servers and made purchases in their shops, as long as they use Tebex, it would count towards your reputation. For example if you bought 2 items from another server, it would decrease your overall chargeback rate to 50%. You would have to make more purchases to bring it below 30%.

8. CreatureBurden

Right.... I understand it now, so in short I have to purchase stuff from other servers to gain reputation.. is there really no other way? Because I only play skyblock and nothing else... honestly if theres no other way I probably will stop playing because theres really no more goal to reach....

9. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    The other way is if you can give us enough information to prove that someone else made the chargeback (for example, screenshots of your trade deals so we can compare your upgrade purchase to the other player's paypal address). Ideally this should have been addressed at the time it happened 5 years ago, as most people don't keep screenshots for that long.

10. CreatureBurden

mhmm alright i understand. Thank for your help but unfortunately I don't have any proof.

11. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.