Denied iMB's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by mb g, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb g

mb g Active Member

IGN:
    iMBgaming
    [​IMG]

Introduction:
    Hello. For the past 4 years, I have been thinking about trying to get mod. But after all this time, I think I'm ready.

About me:
    I grew up in Massachusetts, USA. I have been playing skyblock since I was around 9. When I was 13 I took a break from Minecraft for other games. I am 14 now, and I have been trying to help the community in every way I can. People say I'm the helpful type, I put others before me. I do meet all of the requirements.

Online info:
    My current Minecraft name is iMBgaming and my discord is Erratic iMB#7453 .

Language:
    I mainly speak English. Except I am going to begin learning Spanish soon. Except for now, I can use google translate to help understand what the people need best.

Time Zone:
    Like I said before, I am from MA, US. Which the time zone is Eastern Standard Time ‎(UTC-5)‎. Except I am normally up late, so I can be active almost all day.

Recording info:
    I Am able to record. When ever I get online, the first thing I do is open OBS and keep it recording at almost all times. So that way I would have video proof for anything that might come up. Even if I don't record through OBS, I have a elgato stream deck.

Why I should be a staff member:

-Hard working-
    I Have been through many tough situations, Even after my dad's death, The dog died and our puppy is sick, I admit I have been hit hard, but after that I still hit back harder. I will not stop working until when people think of skyblock, they think of a community for everyone, a place they can feel safe. I will work day and night to make sure that happens.

-Understanding-
    I have been in situations where you just want to sit there and be sad forever, so if someone is going through a tough time, I can try make things better for them. Like I said before, I want skyblock to be a place where everyone can feel safe.

-Responsible-
    I Will put skyblock before anything. Even if a friend gets in trouble, they get the same punishment as everyone else. I would not do anything that would get anyone, including my self in trouble.

-Online a lot-
    I'm normally on at least 5 Hours a day, unless something bad happens. I can promise you there will be NO time where I would say "I'm to tired' or "Find someone else to help". I goal here is to help and enforce and I will keep that goal forever.

-Aware-
    I Am not new to the fact that people exploit. In fact, I may not be proud to say it but I have a friend who did some stuff for sigma client. I can use this info to my advantage to find out who is or is not exploiting.

Punishment info:
    I am currently clean. Nothing yet. I hope I never get punished.

Previous moderator experiences :
    I have in this game called ROBLOX, and in SCP:SL (Secure Contain Protect: Secret Laboratory).

2FA:
    [​IMG]

Thanks you for taking the time to review it!

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock!
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums before choosing to open a new application in the future. Volunteers are always needed!

This thread has been moved to Denied Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.