Denied Im very sorry for what i done[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by LeapyYeapy, Aug 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeapyYeapy

LeapyYeapy Member

Im sorry f0r what i done because I really didnt mean it Agentyy I rlly wanna be unbanned because thats the only skyblock server i got on sorry agentyy I thought i was gonna get a warning and then slybudda told me to stop so i did and then you banned me but i was trying to get Someones diamond pants back bc Someone stole them and i was using the staff personation for good and not for bad im very sorry i will not do it again i just thought it was a good thing to do And agentyy ur a good moderator and I knew it was correct of a ban but i thought i was going to get a warning bc i rlly thought i would like i thought you would say "Hey LeapyYeapy can u stop playing as owner or moderator" and my answer to you would be yes but i was respectful to other players and the staff team I respect everyone and 1 thing Is im sorry I just wanna be unbanned because i rlly like the server economy is my most favorite and i gotta rank that i spend money on so im very sorry again agantyy Have fun. :heart: Thank you!

2. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Please ensure that you follow this section's guidelines by reading the thread here and that you follow our format below.

FORMAT
    1. Your banned account name:
    2. Platform you were banned on:
    3. Ban message/reason:
    4. Have you read the rules?
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?

Thank you.

3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you. That's very kind.

However, I am not going to be unbanning you. Read over my reply in your first appeal and understand our rules. You can show me that you have learned how to follow the rules once your ban expires.

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.