Resolved Im new

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Baysik1, Oct 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baysik1

Baysik1 Member

Hi so im new i was just wondering if you guys have any tips on making money and stuff like that

2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    There's plenty of guides and methods of making money in the Player Guides | Skyblock Forums category, but as a starter it's best to grow out your island, vote, trade a few of your cheap items and mine in the nether for quartz. As you grow your wealth, more and more things will be easier to achieve and you can grow your island to become more than just a cobblestone platform :p

3. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Like PC stated, there are various ways to earn grass in skyblock such as selling items, voting, building for others etc. There is a list a player made on earning grass here.

4. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    I find the simplest money maker to be chopping wood. Everyone needs it for many different things, it doesn't require expensive resources and the process is relativily easy. Usually you can sell around three stacks of wood for a grass block. Either make a shop or ask around in chat for a shop that buys wood and compare prices to find the most valuable offers.

5. Elpacer

Elpacer Active Member

Hi! :), Welcome! If you want easy grass blocks do "/vote" for 3 grass blocks, sometime you can get lucky and get a Spawner or even an extra grass block at times and much more, but when it comes to your island you can build buildings, expand it with cobble and make shops and so on, but if you want ways on making money/grass blocks, in my opinion it would be voting and crates (/warp crates). Also like Viper said there is a forum post on all the ways to make grass blocks. If you ever see me online I'm more than happy to donate some grass blocks. :)

6. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Welcome to the forums!, as a suggestion on what to do on the forums since everyone above me has got you covered for in game tips, I would personally write an introduction under Introductions & Farewells so we can get to know you more :>

For in-game tips by myself just make sure to use /vote to get a small money boost while supporting the server, and choose a farming method like tree farming or sugarcane to start selling!, the faster you sell and the more money you make will make your production increase, offering a variety of new ways to make money.

Best of luck in your efforts!

7. iva0o0

iva0o0 Active Member

IGN:
    iva0o0
    i usually (only) play on classic so if i were to go to the newer skyblock (which i wont) i would first expand my island a bit and vote everyday, 24/7 ma j and prolly create a shop for things that people are too lazy to farm.

8. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Ma J is disabled on /skyblock! that is something you wont be able to do till they fix whats going on with it:thumbsup:

9. iva0o0

iva0o0 Active Member

IGN:
    iva0o0
    ayyy thats one and probably the only reason why classic skyblock is better than the newer one... yay x)

10. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hi and welcome to forums! If u ever need a hand feel free to DM me ( Lucifer_evil in game) and I will either help or direct you to the right people! Enjoy your time with us!! :p

11. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    There's so many factors, in my eyes, that make classic the better server over the new skyblock. The players, the age, the economy, the rares - all of them factor in.

However, this thread isn't about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.