I'm going to be a virgin soon

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by archerexpert777, Jul 16, 2017.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
  2. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Click bait title man

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

4. ILostMyKeys

ILostMyKeys Active Member

5. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    I have saw you couple times in game(before my computer screwed up) so I don't have not much to say about that. You are pretty cool to be with. We mostly met on discord, which is fine, and we had a great time :). You seem lit on discord :D That's pretty much

Mai Mai Mai, Mai you are like a Malaysian friend o me and we seem to get along fine. I haven't seen you in game for the most part which is fine, you have a life and got things to do, I can understand that :)). We mostly met on discord and as far as I see we seem to be good Asian friends :D. I hope one day we can meet irl and have a fun time :)
    I like clickbait as long as it isn't inappropriate hehe ;)

Ok lost, I haven't interacted with you that much. You are a good guy to be personally and consider you as an aquaitance because we haven't talked much and get to know each other more. I haven't seen you on discord nor in game (before my PC killed itself) which is cool I can get it. You have a life and so do I :). Also I like your pfp it looks cute, (not as cute as this girl I met on a train to LA hehe) and bowties are cool, you are right!

6. Mai

Thank you xo but I'm not Asian at all actually.

7. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    ._. You're Malaysian right?

8. Mai

Nah lol, I just live here

9. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Oh ._. Woops.

10. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Well hello there c:

11. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    *Sneezes hard*

Woops Sorry my iPad is covered in thick layer of mucus.

Rolly, you make my iPad auto correct it to Dolly lmao. I think you're cool to be with. I've first met you on my trial mod app it seems and like others said, decided to your advice to be more active and chat more in the chat so thanks for the tip m8. Now I can't be active because my PC decided its ok to kill itself and to fail both of my hard drives....*sigh*. I've talked to you sometimes on forums and a lot more on discord. We seem to have a fun time and hope it can be this way. I like your profile picture since it's so "spacey" lololol. I hope you get mod so that I can invite you and Dough to GTA 5 and be part of my crew so we can steal a Ferrari :D. Have fun and stay lit m8 :) we will talk soon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    me pls

13. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Never knew u were one :t

14. ZLATANFC

ZLATANFC Member

So you're not a virgin

15. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    What could go wrong with this one? Laini, you are lit. You are the bomb. You are very kind, sweet and sometimes loving! The first time I met you was when you randomly visited my island. I remember saying hi to you and you said hi back with a happy face. Then from there, I saw you on forums talking to other people, including me. I consider you as one of my English friends (Since you're from Britain). We are lit buddies and we like to have a fun time. I've seen you sometimes in game, but unfortunately my PC destroyed BOTH of my hard drives, soo R.I.P. I can't see you online :/. I've seen you couple times on discord with that coke bottle of yours :p. Other than that I always liked your selfies (not that I'm weird, I just like them). I hope we can have more fun together :-D.

OMG THE BANANA KING HAS ARRIVED :eek: I like you Bert, you are lit, cool and sometimes funny, which is what I like. The first time we met I believe was when you did a Photoshop of my pfp with all the bananas and s***. I thought it was good. Since then we haven't talked much until recently. You seem to have fun while you do post, which is what I like. I haven't seen you on as far as I see (even before my PC killed itself). I see you on discord sometimes and we get a long well, but we talk mainly on forums. Hope to chat with you on discord soon!
    Haha yes no

I haven't seen you around lately, nor do recall talking to you on the server or on discord. You seem to be new, which in that case, hi I'm archerexpert777 :). Hope to talk to you more in the future! Check out my intro so you can know me more :D

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  16. sophia

sophia Experienced Member

IGN:
    sophistic4ted
    chicken nuggets are so good

17. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    I love them too!

I don't know really to be honest :(. You seem familiar though. But I've seen you couple times on forums. You seem nice. That's all I gotta say m8 :( You can check out my intro tho :) An intro to archerexpert777 | Skyblock Forums

18. Layla

Layla Active Member

me ;^)))))))))

19. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
  20. PERCULES

PERCULES Well-Known Member

Me please :)