Denied im being attacked by a fake veteran panda pls help[Myrmidous][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by poggers, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poggers

poggers Senior Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): the new on
    2. In-game name: FatalDisaster
    3. Full exact Ban Message: muted for 3 days for being mean to players when they were being mean to me
    4. Did you read the rules ? yh
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? for being mean to players when they were being mean to me
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? ya
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? saying GRAPE and myrm attacked me and banned me for a month
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? bc myrmidious is attacking me everyone in the chat was being mean to ME and MYRMÍDIOUS wanted the fame so he muted me and everyone was praising him like he is some god ummm news flash u arent and i want to be unmuted bc ur being bias as f*** towards me like people were being mean to be but you mute ME?????xx
    Myrmidous x

also i am fataldisaster talia was being a nice person and let me use her account

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

um also i would like another moderator to handLE THIS because i BELIEVE myrmidous is BIASed so can i plz have like another smod handle this or SOMETHING but not him THANKS

hello i am still here

don't merge my posts together there is a reason i am posting twice to get the mOdErAtOrS aTtEntIoN but myrm probably wont answer bc he is BIAS towards M EEEEEEE omFG im so angry why is myrm a moderator he makes ppl cry and all you moderators r like omg he is the best person he isnt a fake veteran lalalalala stop sucking up to him he has no LIFE he literally is a father (if he isnt LYING) and he is playing minecraft omg i aspire to be that level of nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  3. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
  4. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Thank you, Ms. Ballistic.

Good evening, FatalDisaster.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your 72 hour mute. In the future it would be helpful if you could use your own account for appeals or (if you have been banned) create an appeal account instead. This helps to keep things organized and also removes the possibility you may cause a forum infraction on Natalia's account.

As you are aware we try to keep SkyBlock a fun, family-friendly place for all players to enjoy. To help with this there are some common sense guidelines regarding swearing at, harassment of, disrespect towards and outright abuse of other players. These sorts of actions contribute to a negative atmosphere and cause issues within the community. If not corrected then attacking others could lead to them leaving which harms the server's population as a whole.

Unfortunately your recent behavior on the server was in violation of community guidelines. You were caught evading the language filter in order to swear at players, start fights, "tell off" members and generally make as many people upset as possible.

Despite several verbal warnings and multiple player requests you continued to abuse others until it was necessary to give you time to cool down. A three day mute was issued to allow you (and others) to continue to enjoy the server in peace.

In the future please remember to be respectful towards other players, sir. This helps our community and generally makes it a better place for people to relax.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal and we are looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Happy Skyblocking,
    //Myrmidous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.