Ily

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by SnowboardQueen454, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowboardQueen454

SnowboardQueen454 New Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): forums
    2. In-game name: Stel
    3. Full exact Ban Message: you have been banned for following reasons: rules violations your ban will be lifted 25th February 2016.
    4. Did you read the rules ? There are forum rules? Apart from rate abuse
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? "Harassment "
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Idk C:
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? 28 bans or something
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Pls can I be unbanned pls I am sorry can I read the rules can I have the link pls!

Krissy @@Krissy WE SHALL BEGIN THE ROAST. C:

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Indeed.
    You were banned for the constant harassment of a fellow moderator on their wall, the numerous times you have caused and been part of flaming, the disrespect to another moderator, the disrespect to wade and the fact that 3 day bans just are too short. You never learn. Why should I shorten your ban?

3. SnowboardQueen454

SnowboardQueen454 New Member

pls chibiberry I was rood to you because I really didn't think you have cancer I think you just have Munchausen disease because you claimed to have anorexia but then your "guardians wouldn't feed you". You know there are some people in the world who do have issues with eating disorders and you're just going around doing stuff like this. I was rude because this affects me personally, and if you knew me well you'd know how seriously I feel about this.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

For now this appeal will be denied because the account used to make it is now banned.

5. Krissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.