Accepted [illegal trade] Iced_Latte TastyKFCBert[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Iced_Latte, Feb 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iced_Latte

Iced_Latte Member

I have been banned because of illegal dirt trade. what happened was a player came to my island saying he was leaving skyblock and would like to give me all of his items so they wouldnt be wasted. i put a chest down and trusted him and he put dirt in it. he then left skyblock and i couldn't say that it was illegal and i didn't want to take it. another player noticed and told a moderator, who banned me.

message: Kicked whilst connecting to economy. You are now banned from this server, Iced_Latte! banned on 2019-o2-01. Banned by: Bossyy. Reason: Illegal trading TastyKFCBert's ban. Expires in: 4 days, 22 hours, 22 minutes.

i have read the rules, i think i was banned because i was in posession of dirt that wasn't legally mine. i have never been banned before. why i think i should be unbanned has been explained.

thank you for your time, Iced_Latte

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
  3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks !

Thanks for appealing.

Just to clarify, did you read the rules before or after you got banned?

4. Iced_Latte

Iced_Latte Member

wait the rules are what you can and cant do in skyblock right? i read them before and after.

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yes, the rules mostly state the stuff that you are not permitted to do on the server and each rule is there for a reason. The rule you've broken is Illegal trading, I know it wasn't a trade, more like someone giving you illegal items, but that still falls under this rule.

Anyways, considering this is your first ban, I will be easy on you. I would like you to rewrite the server rules located here in your own words and also, I'll be happy to link you to a thread that shows all the items that are illegal to trade/give to avoid getting banned in the future for the same reason, they are located in this thread, Click here.

6. Iced_Latte

Iced_Latte Member

ok here goes

1. player disrespect:
    disrespecting another player, treating them unfairly, being rude to them, using offensive language.
    2.chat offences:
    spamming, swearing, flaming, racism, homophobia etc.
    3. /nick abuse:
    using the nickname of another player when they own it/ had it first.
    4. advertising or using inappropriate links:
    telling players to visit links for websites not related to sky block, or websites that are inappropriate.
    5. hacking
    threatening to DDoS any sky block members or services, or to hack any other player.
    6. private information:
    releasing private information to other players such as name, social media accounts, pictures or phone numbers etc.
    7. ban/mute evading:
    trying to get around a ban on one of your accounts.
    8. scamming:
    do not try to scam another player of a rank, their money, or their items etc.
    9. greifing
    this is players abusing another players work or harming them unfairly.
    10. island farming
    collecting items by repeatedly restarting a new island in order to get large amounts of illegal items such as dirt or buckets.
    11. inappropriate names/skins
    naming yourself something inappropriate or having an inappropriate skin.

7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks, you'll be unbanned shortly and hopefully you know the rules better now.

Have fun skyblock'ing! : )

8. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.