Declined Ig spawners

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Oakk, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Hey, I know iron golem spawners are disable to not crash the economy but I suggest to still add ig spawners and you might wonder how will this be possible here is why and how it's possible:

Make them just a feature for economy since it's a /shop there, they should cost around 10 mil in the /shop so we don't get tons of them maybe even more :p they could cost even more if possible.

Lower the island levels gained by iron blocks, so people don't get east island levels by this.

We will also enable it so we can get more profit shops added to the server which is good/free money for new players.

Lower the cost of iron in the /shop

With all this, we should be able to add iron golem spawners to the game.

thanks for reading, have a good day :p

• No Support No Support x 10
    • Support Support x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. It will really affect the value of iron negatively, plus very few people will have these type of spawners if it ever gets added for 10mil and that will still be bad. And it would also make /kit iron pretty much near worthless

3. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    No support.

I like that our server doesn't have iron golem spawners, it makes it unique and in my opinion it's so much better without them. Another thing: this will completely crash iron prices, and also probably cause lag issues with people making mass spawners. Finally, only the richest players will have them, which creates a huge gap between players and that isn't really something I'd like to see.

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. I dont think anyone ranging from all the players to the developers would appreciate the top-players abusing the crap out of it with an intense iron grinder.

5. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    No support, as they said. They are too op and will ruin economy, apart from people afk grinding it 24/7 and creating lag

6. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    ah I see I understand :D

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    No Support,

Iron Golem Spawners will smash the economy if they ever added this, It could be 0.02% in the legendary crate or 10 million dollars in /shop.

The people who spent money on /kit iron will cause drama.

8. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Yea I didn’t think of /kit iron hehe

9. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    No support. I've already explained why in discord. This is a silly idea and does not fit with the type of server that skyblock is.

10. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support, as others said it will ruin the iron economy and make kit iron useless, not to mention that they will probably get farmed like the pigmen

11. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Yea but we could have max 10/5 if spanwees or something to not make it as pigmen but I understand kit iron will be useless

12. Asivator

Asivator Active Member

IGN:
    Asivator
    No support. ig farms r an economy killer. it exponetially kills baltop starting for the richest who soon gain like millions easy.

13. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. As a design decision, the server owner does not want to enable iron golem spawners due to the harmful effects that easily obtainable infinite iron ingots would have on the economy of the server. It would also devalue /kit iron, which players have paid for.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.