Skyblock Ideas needed for island

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by CVEX, Aug 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. CVEX

CVEX Member

IGN:
    CVEX
    Alright so I have no Idea what to build on my island and I tried building some things but I ended up scrapping the ideas. What are some cool things I can put on my island?

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    it all depends on how committed you want to be to your island project; you willing to work hard on an extreme island? (Requiring lots of materials etc) or are you wanting something that is a little more smaller and easier to work with?

I’ve had this before, I have several islands I gave up with - however I finally settled with my dream idea. It’s just about remaining dedicated and knowing that it may take a while to finish - most people enjoy building landscapes and terraforming, whereas others prefer dedicating their island to being a shop for others to use…countless opportunities:)

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Honestly just make it what you would like to see irl. I personally like islands that are not terraformed and are more unique. But maybe that’s what you really like.
    Cities, castles, modern looking houses, a sky scraper, gardens, farm… I guess those could be some ideas

4. aqua

aqua Active Member

IGN:
    sky644
    Maybe try making something from a movie or tv show you like, or maybe a cool landmark from wherever you are in the world, or maybe. If you try to make a very cool looking island you will have to put lots of hard work into it, and also be able to afford what you make!

5. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    COOKIES
    ONLY COOKIES
    COOKIE LAND
    COOKIES

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    You could make realistic terrain or fantasy architecture.

7. Talisbar

Talisbar Member

IGN:
    Talisbar
    An apocalyptic Island for Halloween. Ideas:
    • Zombie heads
    • Ruined buildings
    • Magma stone and slime for meteorite
    • Obsidian impact site
    • Burnt ground and barren trees

8. Kungfustan

Kungfustan Active Member

IGN:
    Kungfustan
    trust me i have tried differnt games and parkor,they seem to get boring after a week,and some players are allways messing the game up ,like that tic tac toe game i had it took 3 weeks to make but the intrest levelt sucked,nobody was really interested,i go with a mob pit or a pvp pit on a another account island if you have one,

9. Imfe

Imfe Active Member

IGN:
    Imfe
    The only real answer :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Evelyn Carr

Evelyn Carr Active Member

IGN:
    evelyntho
    I love the idea of having islands that aren't just squares to the island boarders. I love seeing islands that make me think I'm in a survival world. Lakes, mountains, caves, animals etc. I don't play on SB as much as I do Eco, but if you implement some of these things on your island, I'd love to donate some grass to the cause :)