Denied I'd like to appeal for a false ban[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by IvMeepervI, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvMeepervI

IvMeepervI Well-Known Member

IGN:
    IvMeepervI
    I tried to login and it said I was banned for "Death wishes - Whether joke or not, not tolerated."
    Uh, what? When did I make a death wish? I was speaking with the donor with the nick DepressedAndWantToDie before, because I found that offensive due to a suicidal past (welcome to my life), explaining why I found that offensive and asked to have that changed. I was EXPLAINING, not wishing to die. Sooooo... can I please be unbanned? That's the only thing I can think of that's related and that wasn't even that recent. Maybe 2 weeks ago, but that should give me no reason to be banned now and not saying "my life is the worst ever, I hope I die tomorrow" or something like that... I believe this is a false ban. TrickOrDough, please, find evidence of me wishing to die. That is SO 2 years ago me.
    Jokes aside, seriously... this is likely a false ban.
    Here's the edit.

Server: .net
    In-game name: IvMeepervI
    Full exact Ban Message: Death wishes - Whether joke or not, not tolerated
    Did you read the rules? I'm not one to disobey those rules (indirect answer for yes)
    Why do YOU think you were banned? Because I believe this is a false ban, I don't know how to answer this. I don't see a reason as to why I was banned.
    Was this an incorrect ban? I believe so, yes.
    Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I do not recall being banned on either account, IvMeepervI or minaknapp.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? Well, as said, I believe this is a false ban, so I see that as a reason for an unban.

I didn't copy the form from that link, just rewrote the message below.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

SKYBLOCK BAN APPEALS

Complete this form (copy & paste it) to your appeal post. Please be sure to post your ban appeal in the correct section.
    If you lie or don't follow this form, your appeal will not be considered.

In the title write: [Your in game name] Reason for ban [The Person who banned you]

1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi, once you’ve filled out the format I’ll show you some proof of your punishment. :blush:

4. athyrix

Thank you for taking your time to appeal for your ban.
    -
    On Sunday morning I banished you from the server due to death wishes. You may think that this is an incorrect ban, however I assure you that this ban is not incorrect. You were reported for saying to people that "I will literally kill you if you prefer -so and so-". Whether or not this comment on our server was meant to be taken as a joke - it's not to be joked about. Please review your actions and then reply to this appeal once you have done so. The link to the report is here. It had /realname proof of you too. :blush:

EDIT: My apologies, the report was in hidden content. So I'll just post the image here. Sorry on my part! :blush:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  5. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  6. athyrix

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Please respond soon, IvMeepervI

7. IvMeepervI

IvMeepervI Well-Known Member

IGN:
    IvMeepervI
    Sorry, I had some things I was doing outside of MC. Anyway, I get what I said wasn't exactly appropriate, but I was stating it as a joke for in-game, not real life. Yes, I will admit it was not the best humor you'll find, but I was meaning it in ways of Skyblock (and PVP is not enabled, obviously). I apologize for my actions, but considering it was meant to be an in-game "threat" I think I should be unbanned. Obviously, though, I don't have that power. Please consider it.
    Thanks for the time.

8. athyrix

You know that we have rules here, and saying it’s just a game just isn’t good enough. Sorry, but to be unbanned you need to understand why this is wrong.

9. athyrix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.