Accepted I was banned for no reason or evidence[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by sadekaziz, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Hello skyblock.net's team,
    I believe one of your mods (52Phenomenon) banned me from the server for 3 days without any reason or proof, i am asking for a deban since i started to play on the server three days ago and i love it. I am also the head of my island thus my friends can't use do some thing. I would really like to be unbanned.
    Thank you for reading this and I'm looking towards playing more on the server.

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Please ensure that you follow this section's guidelines by reading the thread here and that you follow our format below.

FORMAT
    1. Your banned account name:
    2. Platform you were banned on:
    3. Ban message/reason:
    4. Have you read the rules?
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?

Thank you.

3. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Answer:

My username is sadekaziz, I was banned for Minir grieving and looting by a mod (52Phenomenon), I think it was incorrect since I didn’t receive any proof. I must be honest I didn’t read the rules, but I’m a new player and I really am behaving. I really want to continue my adventure on my island with my friends, so please unban me.

4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    We aren't required to give proof to players before they are banned, but I do have it. You were banned because you griefed and looted items from players after they trusted you an island. The items included some grass and dirt; and I do have logs of all of this.

5. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Can’t I be unbanned please I will even pay the player concerned but I want to come back!

6. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    In your appeal why didn’t you acknowledge that you stole the items?

7. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

I really want to make it right so please unban me

8. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I can’t unban you if you don’t answer my questions. Why didn’t you admit in your appeal that you did something wrong? You did it but pretended as if you knew nothing about it.

9. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

For the one and only reason that I didn’t even know it would turn out this way, Someone asked how to check his economy so I went to help him. He trusted me, I didn’t really know what it was to trust someone, and I told him that I didn’t want to steal from him. Then I broke the lava, while mining not intentionally then I tried to repair it but I ended on breaking the chest I literally tried to give back everything then my connection went so I disconnected you can check it. I came back 2 min later I was banned. So really I want to make it right!!!!

10. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    You didn’t just break lava and a chest, you also took items from a chest, including grass and dirt. If you don’t own up to what you did you won’t be unbanned. Please be honest in your appeal.

11. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Okay I’m being 100% honest now, after I broke the lava I took some things from the chest and I Gave some back because I felt bad and I was planning to give everything back tho but I was disconnected, he had an axe that I wanted to give back also. Can’t I be unbanned really, Again and again I want to make it right!

12. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you for your honesty. This appeal would have been a lot easier and moved much quicker had you been honest throughout its entirety.

Please read our rules and write each one down here. I’d like you to write a small explanation of each rule (in your own words) and explain why it is a rule.

13. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Ok so :
    No abusing of bugs, because they are not meant to be here.
    Irl trading, is prohibited, except on the skyblock store, because it’s literally making money behind a free serve.
    Griefing/Looting... people try to play the game normally so stealing is disrespectful and mean.
    Scamming, is the worse since you are misleading someone even if he agrees to a trade.
    Island farming is also prohibited since you need to play the game fairly

14. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
  15. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

Yes it is true I may have forgotten some:
    Malicious links, is prohibited because it’s manipulating the people in the server and also dangerous.
    Nick Abuse, can be bullying and also dangerous,
    False reports and forging manipulation, it’s a waste of time for mods and also a problem for the ones concerned and to finish, Evading punishments , everyone should take their punishment, if they have a problem they should make an appeal ;).
    Well I understand now, I put the rest of the rules.

16. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    You are still missing some. I need to ensure that you are completely clear on the server’s rules and how you follow them before I can unban you.

17. sadekaziz

sadekaziz New Member

I wrote all of them but there was a bug so some didnt send, anyways, for the ones that didnt send, we have :
    Illegal trading, you cannot sell stuff more then 77 grass the price of a basic islands, fly hacking is one of the few prohibited hacks since it is kind of too op in this gameplay, also, advertising is illegal in the server only the members of the noobcrew are allowed. Any sort of blackmail or threat is illegl, ppl play this game for gun not to be bullied. Anything innapropriate such as, skins nicknames messages, constructions is prohibitted in the server, we are in a server with ppl with different ages and these really nossive.
    All the rest of the rules are on my previous messages. I hope this time at least it is alright.

18. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you. Just to clarify one rule that you didn’t 100% understand:
    Illegal trading is the trade of dirt or buckets at all - doing this is not allowed and you will be banned. When selling islands the rule is similar to what you mentioned; any island being sold can only have the same number as a starter island.

Before you join the server again, please re-read the rules and ensure you’re ready to play again. On the day of the griefing, I returned all the items back to the players myself.

I hope you won’t need to be in this section again. :)

19. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.