Banned I think squig scammed me 130 diamonds.[Banned]

Discussion in 'Reports: Banned' started by Micnasr, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Offender: Squig - DaddyFinalKills

So today I joined and i realised my sister CassieRed didnt have a cape. We didnt know her password so we didnt deactivated. Squig bought my sister and myself a cape for diamonds. Agent was watching the first trade for my cape. I got my cape and i still have it. I did second trade and my sister had the cape. I do not have proof of the second trade BUT wifi told me that squig admitted to theoo that he scammed my sister's cape.

+ everyday he would tell me: How are the capes and i would reply by Fine as they were totally fine for 2 days.

Theooooo - I know that if Wifi said the truth, only theoo could help me, or optifine was bugging my sister's cape. Wifi also said that Squig said that: He didnt care if he gets banned as he spent my diamonds.
    Wifi also told me that fungamer333 said he was gonna ban him.

I dont know if these are just lies but I lost 130 diamonds and Theoo or fun are the ones that can only help me if Wifi wasent lying.

Wifi --> IllegalWifi

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. Laini

Laini NET Moderator Staff Member

Theooooo apparently you were handling this. However this was an illegal trade. You aren’t allowed to trade in game items for anything other than ranks/perks on Cyp/Crew servers.

3. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Agent even approved the trade. He was watching the trade. And other players said: "You can trade for optifine capes".

I assure any mods that i wouldnt do anything illegal nor break a rule. I was just told something wrong and then apparently squig told theo he scammed me so im confused to if thats true or not. As I payed 130 diamonds and if you ask squig, he will say i payed that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  4. Laini

Laini NET Moderator Staff Member

From what I know, and from what I've asked other moderators it is illegal. James
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

5. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Ow. Then that means that I got scammed off an illegal trade which I wont be helped to regain my diamonds?

I have read the rules multiple times and i thought that illegal trade with diamonds was if you trade for irl money or for ranks / perks off another server nor owned by noobcrew.

Then when i asked if optifine capes were legal, like everyone said yes so i proceeded and brought a mod to watch trade. I was asked in the past to make a trade for my diamonds for an alt and i denied because i was aware that it was illegal. But i had no idea that this was illegal and the entire community told me the wrong answer. I have my cape but my sister dont have it anymore. Im very confused why he would take back my sis's cape instead of us both while attempting to scam me which confuses me a lot. Wifi told me that squig admitted to theoo & fun which also confuses me. Can it be because when my sister received a cape we didnt customise it as we didnt have her password at the time so it disabled the cape and we need to login to activate it? I thought it was an optifine error but wifi told me explicitly that it wasent an error and more of a scam. So this is why I am writing this report.

6. fungamer333

fungamer333 Tyler Jøseph Staff Member Premium

Staff Manager Administrator
    Yes, it is illegal. Do you have images of the trade agreements and the trade?

7. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Agent was watching the trade. The first trade with agent worked. I have my cape. Then when agent leaves, we make another one for my sister. Goes through and i pay him. Perfect. 3 days later. My sister capes dissapears. Then Wifi tells me that Squig told theoo on hypixel party that he scammed me and he said that he told you and you were gonna ban him. Ik its confusing and im sorry. But please if squig joins do not tell him i reported him so i could get proof that we made the trade. I will ask him and will screenshot the proof to add on here. I will also make sure its not optifine messing with errors.

EDIT: He asked me how were the capes so if you have chat log to check for proof + I dont really have any proof so this is why i will try to ask him so i could add a valid proof.

And sorry for doing the illegal trade. I had no idea it was illegal and no one told me it was wrong as evryone said it was legal.

8. fungamer333

fungamer333 Tyler Jøseph Staff Member Premium

Staff Manager Administrator
    Did agent watch the second trade? If not, yes, please get the proof of the trade.

Ok, so, selling capes is illegal unless you have gotten direct permission from Cyp. You won't be banned for this, however, please refrain from doing this again.

9. Agent

Agent NET Super Moderator Staff Member Premium

Super Moderator
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Hidden Content:

10. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Thank you so much and I will never do anything like that as now I am fully aware that it is illegal. Agent watched only the first trade. The second trade was not watched. So when squig gets online I will try and make him admit that he sold me 2 capes so i can bring proof and add it up here. Thank you again.

11. Theooooo

Theooooo NET Moderator Staff Member

Hidden Content:

12. Theooooo

Theooooo NET Moderator Staff Member

I'm confused, why could only me and fun handle this?

13. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Because wifi said that sqyig admit to you for scamming me and fun too and I don't have proof so that why. Tho im looking to find some valid proof.

Im literally crying. I had worked so hard and he moved my cape too.

ssssss.PNG

Please check if this username is the same IP as his main PLEase. I took a year to collect that and he did the day of my bday which made me even more sad. Im not lying I am honest. I sent this screesnhot as my only source of proof ^

MORE PROOF YES!:
    Myrmidous you legend

Myrm can confirm that they are alt. Daddyfinalkills and Squiggeh are under the same IP.

Gyazo - 8ce489e3f1f7ca05829dc91dae8d7b9b.jpg

+ Agent watched the first trade and he can confirm that I payed squig 200 diamonds. He moved from inv. So first trade im covered normally as i showed all the proof. Go on namemc and i dont have a cape + i showed screeny he changed it.

Tho second trade still trying to find the proof of my paying 130 diamonds.

More proof:
    Gyazo - f53f490a0b0cfb7fecd9da3aa8dcb798.jpg

All of that should be enough proof for the trades. IP confirmed by Myrmidous , His alt shown on the optifine website, agemt watching the trade of 200 diamonds. Squig saying that I payed and he recieved it? Do you need more proof than that? I literrally went FBI mode to prove innocence and that's everything.

I found all the proof needed. Agent watched the trade and can approve I payed him 200dia for the first trade. Then I showed an optifne website showing that he moved my cape to his alt. Myrm Ip logged the alt and could agree it was his alt. I sent a picture of him agreeing I payed him.

Kerahna apparently, Theoo talked to you about Squig asking him if you are allowed to chargeback an optifine cape.
    Thats a + proof that he accually transfered my sis's and My cape.

If this could get resolved. I sent all the proof needed.

EDIT: I do not want the cape back as I know that you guys cant control purchases outside skyblock, but I would like to be refunded (take the dias he stole) with my diamonds. I sent valid proof of everything and he should be banned for major scam. I am not here Staff to waste your time, and I am sorry for doing a trade which is apprently Illegal. I doubled checked proof and asked many mods and it should be enough to show my innocence. Just hmu ingame if have any question or would like the full story.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  14. Kerahna

Kerahna Staff Manager Staff Member

Staff Manager
    I just want to get a clear picture of who has what right now. This is my current understanding:

You paid 200 dia for a cape for yourself, and still have it
    You paid 130 dia for cape for your sister, and they've taken it back

Is that correct?

15. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

They took back my cape and my sister now. so i lost 330 diamonds

I have no cape anymore and my sister have no cape. He scammed me with the two purchases. Agent can agree that I payed for the capes as He was watching.

The optifine website proof was the one where he took mine. My sister also lost it to him.

At the start he took my sis's, then he took mine like 1h ago. So i lost everything. I sent proof and all the mods said that a manager could help me with the proof i sent

The two alts were banned from scamming me. Thank you Kerahna .

Now she is trying to get my diamonds back.

EDIT: No diamonds were found so he stores them in his /echest probs. So hopefully when he appeals you guys will get more information on where he stored my diamonds and you guys can refund. Am I allowed to open up a Donations thread incase you guys dont find any of my dias?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
  16. Kerahna

Staff Manager
    I've banned both accounts, however there is no trace of the diamonds and he does not seem to keep diamonds of his own in any chest on the server. They are either in his echest/inv or transferred to a different account.

17. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

So you when he appeals you guys will try and find the dias? Anyways Thank you everyone for cooperating with me and helping me solve this issue. Hopefully I will get a refund. Am I allowed to open a donation thread incase I dont get them even if he appeals?

18. Kerahna

Staff Manager
    Our hope is that he appeals and we can make him return them (or something of equivalent value) that way. You can ask for donations as long as you're not spamming anyone.

19. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

Thank you. The fact that I was able to show proof made my day. Hopefully he will apeal or my 1 year savings will go rip. I will open a donation thread. Thank you for everything <3

20. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

So squig trashed talked on my donation thread saying that I won't be having my dias back . He claims that he hid my dias in one of his alts. I mean could you guys visit those alts to check for any dias?

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.