Inactive I need help.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Keeo, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeo

Keeo New Member

I cooped with the user Infinite_Salt, and we just started doing an island, and voted and got grass and everything and we had some progress that would be somewhat annoying to start over with. and i figured out you could go to warp mob and so he came with me and we farmed some mobs for a little bit and then went to go back to our island, and it just disappeared and we lost everything. it took us to someone else's island and I think the user is Mr_Maxwell(not in our party BTW) . Infinite_Salt was the coop leader and he didnt accept any invites he didnt join anything he did the same thing i did and typed /warp mob and when we were both finished he also typed /is to go back to our island. So he just lost his island for no reason and whoever got involved with the situation kept telling me over and over again that someone had to of accepted something but like no one accepted anything. We both just lost our island and got placed on a new person's island. and if I have to make another island your server is scuffed. because there's no telling if the same thing is going to happen again.
    I need help with this because what if it does happen again? That's bs that any progress me or him make on an island can just be lost just like that, and we get spawned on some randoms island.

2. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    Not sure on this so don't quote me

This has happened to other players but rarely, its kind of a freak accident. The developers are working to fix it but it happens from time to time.

Ill be happy to give you guys some items and help rebuild if you like, just lmk what you lost :)

3. Keeo

Keeo New Member

Okay but you shouldn't have to go out of your way for something that's not your fault. I think that the fact that they haven't fixed it yet is a little bit of bs.

4. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I've seen a lot more cases like this arise over the past few weeks. Not sure what's causing this or what's happening with the development team, but it's really starting to turn into a big problem. mat t or maybe Kerahna can say something about this but I for certain cannot, as I don't know much about it.

5. Keeo

Keeo New Member

wack ):<

6. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Yeah, this is most likely a bug that happens a lot more than we like. I believe it's mainly a glitch. Hopefully, the devs are working hard to fix this.

7. iva0o0

iva0o0 Active Member

IGN:
    iva0o0
    aaand thats exactly why when i see people just type coop i tell them to not do it. a better and a safer alternative would be visiting a player that had trusted u.
    i just dont trust cooping enough. i actually dont trust it at all

8. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.