I need a refund [Await SMod]

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by CWolfe007, Jun 27, 2014.

1. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

People have been "yelling" at me when I ask if anyone can donate to my loss of fire blocks so I decided to take it up in the forums. Here it goes:

I traded with someone (I forget there IGN) and ended up getting 2 fire blocks. someone named King_joel_the_first (nick name known as pink) was watching me trade and decided it would randomly be a good idea for me to come on his island. I listened and went on his island (with the 2 fire blocks).

He then told me to go on a website called minecraft nova and so I was still on the server but my minecraft screen was covered by minecraft nova I came back only to find me dead and my fire blocks gone. She /msg me and said that it was a griefer on his island earlier that killed me...

The weird part is that he said he PLACED his fire block earlier and it was his only one he owned up until MY death and in the chat he was selling fire blocks after my death... People have also reported grief and scam because of him and he did get banned. I would still like my 2 fire blocks refunded due to the fact that I did trade with someone to get them legitimately.

Unfortunately I didn't happen to get any proof to support my thread (screen shots etc...) But I would not lie about something like this and would very much like a refund of 2 fire blocks.
    Well thanks for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.

2. luckynumber56

luckynumber56 Well-Known Member

You will still need some evidence other than just word.

3. Gemmalove

Gemmalove Guest

Pink is a girl I believe. But yes she has stolen from others as well I'm pretty sure. See if you can get any other evidence.

4. LeePieGuy

LeePieGuy Well-Known Member

If you could deviously get Pink to admit what she has done and take a screenshot, I believe that would be proof enough. Usually people like her like to brag about what they have done via private message. I don't know though, that's the best I could think of.

5. MonsterHunter236

MonsterHunter236 Member

U should try to get
    Pink to admit her actions

6. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

I will try to get pink to admit it, but pink's banned so I'm not sure how...

7. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

8. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

Him to admit*

9. AngelofAids

AngelofAids Active Member

Wow this is really bad I hope you get your refund man. If I were you I'd get hypercam or some other screen recording software to record everything that happens on your minecraft client. That way you can prove any allegations you make.

10. blaq

blaq Active Member

The matter will have to be escalated to an SMod or admin who'll make the final decision.

11. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

How would I be able to contact an SMod blaq? If I can't would you try and contact one? ty

12. Gemmalove

Gemmalove Guest

You can see on the forums who are S-mods. And you know the admins (or you should). Inbox them :) Or try tagging them here maybe :)

13. blaq

blaq Active Member

I'll tag some for you.
    Taylor1211
    Kerahna
    NIH301

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

14. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

Thanks blaq.

15. CWolfe007

CWolfe007 Member

I would love something like this but last time I tried it my computer wouldn't stop lagging :/ thanks for the advice though.

16. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Is pink still banned?

17. Slifkin

Slifkin Active Member

FYI pink is a girl also I doubt she'll admit because (to my understanding) she's quit entirely (deleted her own appeal ect.)

yes

18. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Does anyone know if she managed to sell the fireblocks?

19. Slifkin

Slifkin Active Member

She showed me all her rares just before she was banned and she had 2 fireblocks so I assume no.

20. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Oh wow, so if she keeps them in a chest I should theoretically be able to retrieve them?