Accepted i got banned

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by SilviaPrincess, Dec 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilviaPrincess

SilviaPrincess Member

IGN:
    SilviaPrincess
    • Punished account name: me53076
    • Platform or server punished on: Skyblock
    • Ban message if applicable: trolling/grifing
    • Have you read the rules? yes i have read the rules
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? i do think punishment is incorrect
    • Why should you be unbanned? i should be unbanned because i didnt grief anyones island and everything i did on this players island was consented to in the discord voice chat we both knew what was happening the last thing that happend on his island was he placed a cobblestone block on his lava and said it was me i told hime i can get hime anther one but he banned me from his island
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: i think i was banned once but i cant remember sorry
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: @wonkiedonkie
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? yes i do understand them

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Wonkie - This one’s for you :)

3. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Thank you for appealing.

I banned you after the player reported to me that you and another player were trolling them, breaking cobblestone here and there, and filling their chests with cactus.

Because this was a minor offence, and practically your first offence, I only banned you for a day to give you a stern warning. Since I am unable to confirm whether these acts were consented in voice chat or not, the players report and logs I have access to is all I have to go off, hence why I banned you. I should also mention that Devan notified me that you evaded your ban after I had left. Regardless of whether or not you think that your ban was incorrect or not, ban evading is a separate offence and is not tolerated. If you get banned or muted in the future, do not evade your punishment as it'll only worsen your circumstances.

I will unban you, however, please think about your actions and even if you don't have bad intentions or you have consent to do similar things, how your actions can look to a staff member. We can't take people's word for things if we cannot obtain corroborating evidence.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy your new years and welcome back.

4. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.