Accepted I got banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Giists, Aug 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giists

Giists New Member

my minecraft name is WilperiXD and i got banned on skyblock.net. i was banned for antiknockback and crist by Bdarkslayer. i have read the rules and i believe this is a false ban as i do not cheat and bdark was interfering with our game by flying, fighting people and messing up my traps. i have not been banned before. i would like to get unbanned because this server is one of my favorites and my ban was unreasonable. the moderator who banned me was Bdarkslayer and i do understand your rules. I hope to hear from you soon.

2. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. While you were playing, a player reported you for hacking. I teleported to you and saw that you did not take any knockback when hit. In addition to AntiKnockback, you hit every single critical hit on all of the players you attacked. This is extremely indicative of common client hacks which are not allowed on our server.

Regards,
    Bdarkslayer.

3. Giists

Giists New Member

Thank you for your reply!

However i stand by my words, i do not hack. there is several situations where knockback is almost not notable or non existent in example in when the server/client is lagging. the crits are are also not true. i hit you with a diamond sword while you had no armor, you took 3 hits. i know this is admins word against mine, but i really like your server and the 1 month ban you gave me is a little long considering this is completely reasoned only by your view point.

4. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hey Wilperi,

Looking further into your history on the server, this seems to be an isolated incident as you haven't had anything in the past (including kicks). Just as a side not, all hack related bans are automatically set for that time period and aren't situationally based. I will go ahead and unban you for this matter at this point. Just a reminder, make sure to check our rules for Skywars.

Regards,
    Bdarkslayer.

5. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.