I cannot Join the server

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Baajo, Jan 28, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baajo

Baajo Member

My account is not able to connect to the server. I do not see anything about being banned or any reasoning like that. Just whenever I try to join this specific server I cant, I just get a "Cannot Connect To Server" screen. If anyone knows what the problem is and/or how to fix it let me know ASAP.

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Have you tried being in minecraft version 1.12.2 and then joining through skywars.com instead of skyblock.net?

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi Baajo,
    If you're trying to connect to the classic server then you may want to try to change your version to 1.8.8. This is the latest version that the server currently supports, and therefore it sometimes doesn't want to work when you join with versions above that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however due to the age of the server that is the only solution to your problem at the moment. Alternatively, you can always play on the much newer 1.12.2 version of Skyblock which is the server that you are welcomed on to upon arrival.

If your problem still persists, please let us know so we can assist you further. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.