Accepted ht9 Perm Ban for Griefing

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by ht9, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ht9

ht9 New Member

IGN:
    ht9
    Account name: Ht9 (It was Elvineyre123 when I was banned)

Banned for: Griefing

Have you read the rules?: Yes I read the rules and I know this is a a perm ban appeal but I asked a staff member and he said I could still appeal so, here I am.

Do you think This Punishment was correct? Technically yes because I was breaking a players island at the time but this play did ask me to help him build his island. If I remember correctly I started building but then had to go because my friend had come over so I stopped. I can see why this player reported me as he could've seen that as destroying his island.

Do you think you should be unbanned? I do because this was three or 4 years ago and In a way this could've been a false ban (as I said earlier the player said he needed help with his base so) but it also would be very nostalgic to go back to my island

Other Punishments: I'm pretty sure I've been muted before for swearing but if so it was a while ago.

Staff that banned me: tomtomiko

Yes I 100% do accept your code of conduct and rules. Although it would sadden me for you not to accept my ban appeal, I understand why you wouldn't

-Sincerely, Ht9

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hi ht9.

Since the moderator who banned you is no longer on the staff team, and since this ban is over 4 years old, I think it’s fair that you can be unbanned. Make sure you read our rules again if you haven’t done already recently, since the server has changed a lot since you got banned.

Also if you cannot connect to classic, try logging in on 1.12.2 and going to Skywars.com and typing /classic from there.

I’ll unban you as soon as I can get online.

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.