Skyblock How To: Install the skyblock forge mod (and forge)

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by Jerrry, Jul 20, 2020.

?

Was this guide helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Go to https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.12.2-14.23.5.2854/forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar for the forge client itself. Run the installer, and make sure Minecraft itself and the launcher are closed while it is installing. While installing using google in the download bar there may be an error saying "This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep example.jar anyway?" If you see this, press keep and run the application.
    Then go to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iQZM1cVSPBhnMbGoMxkRIHJ4ekMK0zt4
    for the mod itself. Once you have the mod downloaded, copy the .jar file in the file explorer. Then, if you don't already know how to get to the appdata folder, click the bar in the top that shows your file path, then type in "%appdata%". Then, you should see .Minecraft at the top. Double click on that to see the Minecraft folder, and if you installed forge correctly (make sure you run the forge client and close the launcher and forge client first so that forge fully installs) you should see a folder labeled Mods. Go into that folder and paste in the skyblock mod. You are done.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    If i missed something please tell me!

3. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    hmmmm. I just downloaded the mod and drag it to my minecraft mod files. I don't know if you did the same, It only took me 20 sec to downloaded this mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

I already have it downloaded but this is a great resource for new players! Glad you made this thread

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    If only I knew how to do it on Mac! :(

6. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    :( I don't have a mac so I cant help you

• Cookie Cookie x 1