Economy How to earn money

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by Oakk, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Hey, I got. YouTube channel I just made a video called 5 tips and tricks how to earn money on skyblock, but I made it on another server so sadly I can’t place it here. So I see a lot of people asking in game “how to get money?” So I thought why not make a guide here with text :)

Vote
    So in game you just simply type /vote click the links then just vote. This will give you a minimum of 1500$ and 3 vote keys (you can get more) the server will also register your 3 votes and in the end of the month the top 10 voters that month receive a 25$ gift card. So this tip is good for in game stuff but also to get the upgrade that you want :) with this said let’s jump into my next tip

Farms
    You should also build automatic farms. I suggest to start with cactus, sugarcane and melon/pumpkin farms then once you get richer you should work on spawner farms such as pig and cow. Without farms I would say it’s almost impossible to get rich.

Profit shops
    This isn’t a thing now but I think it’ll be in the future just simply ask in chat who got a profit shop then go there and enjoy your free money :)

Ah hunting
    This is an easy one just type /ah and look for cheap stuff to resell in the ah. This can make some huge profit if you just find the deals that you’re looking for :)

Play a lot
    You should also play a lot to get money if you don’t play you will not get anything and when you can’t play you can AFK to earn money. And when you play you should follow all my tricks and you will get a lot of money.

Thanks hope this help you :)

2. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    The problem for me is that farms grow too slowly. I have a sugarcane farm that contains ~11 sugar canes, and i only get 1 new every 30 mins or so. I would have to afk for at least 2 hours to get a size that would require me to afk for at least 30 minutes to.... blah blah blah. I just have troubles farming and need advice.

3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    *Also, if you are fast at typing: SkyChat. You get more than 150 every time you win! And the lottery for the ones that have the SkyBlock Mod, and also VoteParty rewards if you have ALTs

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    11 sugar canes isn’t is enough

5. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    thats my point

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    NOTE: Theres a cooldown too, be careful.

7. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    The thing is, the server is called economy, and since its original opening in 2012, the thing that sets it apart is just that: it has a fiat currency. The point of economy is to build huge farms and/or amass great wealth, in contrast to Skyblock, where there is no 'leaderboards' like baltop showcasing wealth, meaning users tend to work on their island's aesthetics as opposed to the diamonds they hold. A farm with 11 sugarcane is just not enough to actually make decent money.

8. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    thats my POINT.
    sugarcane is expensive from the shop and from other players. I bought some sugar cane a while back, but now i have to spend money on dirt to expand my farm. Dirt is also very expensive, and if i take full advantage of vote rewards, i can maybe get 2 or 3 per day. growth of 2-3 per day for a month might yield a farm big enough to be self sufficiently expanding. My point is that skyblock growth is slow.