How do you get Music Discs?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Triggered, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

Title says it. I was trying to make a music disc grinder for my public grinders but unfortunately once I finished building the spot for it and put in the spawners, the skeletons were not doing what I was hoping they would. How does Haberson get his discs for his shop? Some answers would help, thanks. I need to know whether or not to destroy the grinder I had built or just destroy it and replace it with another. :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  2. Greyy

Greyy Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BannedSauce
    Skele needs to kill creepers to get a disc

3. Triggered

Yes I know, I built a grinder specifically for that to happen. However, the skeletons aren’t doing their part in shooting their bows. I kind of built the grinder expecting it to work because the only way I know to get discs is through skeletons killing creepers and the fact that Haberson sells them at his shop for 1 grass a disc, which kind of made me assume they are possible to get through a music disc grinder, however that doesn’t seem true so I’m wondering if there’s another way people know how to get them.

4. Greyy

Greyy Well-Known Member

IGN:
    BannedSauce
    Maybe if you enable mobs and take off your god mode the skele would try to shoot you through the creepers

5. Triggered

Tried both, still no hope :(

I'm not 100% sure what you meant by "enable mobs" so I just did mob spawning in /settings.

6. Triggered

I am officially mad at myself.

I just took the grinder down and now the skeletons want to shoot haha

EDIT: Now they aren't shooting, I don't really undestand Skyblock skeletons. :mad:

7. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Try relogging when turning god mode off. There have been many times where mobs wouldn't attack me because it glitched.

8. Triggered

Thank you for offering another solution however this didn't seem to trigger the skeletons as well, I will happily provide a video if necessary.

I would also like to point out that on /classic the skeletons always shoot, I don't have to turn off god, relog, or do anything, they shoot no matter what.

9. Triggered

Hello, it appears to be working currently right now however usually after sometime the skeletons decide to no longer shoot, which is kind of the major problem. Anyways, I'm just hoping for an answer as to why they don't shoot sometimes as most of the time they tend not to rather to shoot.
    And, if there is any possible way to make them always shoot.

EDIT:
    [​IMG]
    I did end up managing to snag myself some discs, but my questions still remain, hopefully there are answers, if there aren't, any mod is free to lock the thread. :D

10. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

My original thought was this:
    Skyblock Update - August 14, 2019 | Skyblock Forums

But then it says there that the AI was re-enabled. I have no clue why they sometimes work and sometimes don’t and it doesn’t look like anyone else does either, it could just be a bug/glitch but I don’t seem to have an issue with them when I tested it out. Sorry, let me know if you still want this locked. :)

11. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.