Denied hot_tub1 appeal (9 months already)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Samreds, May 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samreds

Samreds Active Member

Hi, Its been a very long while, and let me just start off by saying, its been a very crazy long while, and a lot of stuff has happened in this time period, now, to start off, I am going to paste the template and start there.

• Punished account name: hot_tub1
    • Platform or server punished on: survival skyblock and possibly economy server too And I am almost positive the discord too.
    • Ban message if applicable: Multiple repeat offenses ( Indefinetely )
    • Have you read the rules? As per usual, I have indeed read the rules multiple times, and recently again as to make sure I am updated, since I have been inactive for a period of roughly 9 months.
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? Honestly/Realistically speaking, No, however the circumstances have since changed since my time on this server.
    • Why should you be unbanned? Well, As it stands, I was quite the troublemaker on the server, I would often do things that went against the rules for fun, to incite a reaction from people, I would troll people for fun, and say homophobic things in the chat occasionally, and in general, being snarky and a smart donkey. During this 9 month absence, a lot of major things happened, some of these things I am not comfortable sharing with openly to the general public, but if any staff member would like to know, I would be willing to share, as these private matters will show and explain a lot of my behavior, although I am still to blame, I feel as If I have matured enough to the point to finally realize right from wrong. I am finally responsible enough to be more independent, and as such, I have to be mindful of other people, I started working in the food industry a few months ago, and it really taught me to be respectful and have manners, both of these were things that I did not have almost a year ago, and as I have undergone many new experiences, I learn how I was wrong to view things the way I did. I would like to have the opportunity to explain myself in a more private manner to the staff that work on ban appeals. I have learned many new things, and I have learned to accept everyone after discovering somethings about myself as a person. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and sorry for the bad grammar that might be used or run on sentences.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I do not even know how many times to be completely honest.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Kerahna
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes, after rereading them yes.
    I would like to add the fact that I feel like a more in depth explanation is required, however I would rather the general public not know, as this is something I would rather the actual staff know first hand, due to the nature of context, and I would also like to formally apologize to the staff member that I harassed moments before getting permanently banned.

2. Samreds

Samreds Active Member

Hi, Just wondering if an update will be needed, It has been 21 days at this point in time. Thanks.

3. Samreds

Samreds Active Member

Mfw I see 24 views. No worries I learned more about patience, which is a skill I worked on a lot.

4. Samreds

Samreds Active Member

This has now been posted over a month ago, will I ever receive an update?

5. Samreds

Samreds Active Member

Well, at this point, my chances are looking slim at getting allowed into this community again, I understand a permanent ban shows that this community no longer wants said person here, but boy oh boy does it hurt, just seeing time go by, realizing I can not hold on to the feelings and memories that I used to have playing on this server, after time, I know it will stop feeling this bad, I just hope that I get one more chance, I know this is in no means guaranteed, but I want to show how I have changed as a person, for the better. I want to re join this community once again, I know I was quite the trouble maker, and looking back, I was a terrible little monster, but I do realize how much pain I have made, how my actions have affected others on this server, after realizing how I made people feel, I myself look back on my younger self with slight disgust. I want to treat everyone with respect, and while I will be ok if the administrative team does not want me here on this server anymore, I would still like one more chance to prove myself, a single last chance of redemption. I do not need any more chances, for this will be the last chance, I want to further improve myself each day, and I still hold optimism that this will eventually make its way to the right people. thank you. I understand that pinging the head of staff and the owner wont do much, but just to make sure I am heard.
    Kerahna
    Noobcrew

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Permanent bans are not meant to be appealed; they are only given out when the team is 100% sure that the user will never be welcome back on Skyblock ever again. This decision was not made lightly, and the decision to no longer entertain permbans comes from many many situations where a banned user promised that they've changed for the better, had their appeal accepted, and came back and continued to be awful. If you would like to prove yourself to be an exception, Krissy has suggested in your previous appeal that you may rejoin the community on our Discord server to establish your reputation: Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock .

7. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.