Skyblock Hoppers issue/ glitch ??

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by cuteymeow, Nov 13, 2020.

1. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    I don't know if it's just my really laggy slow computer, but when I place a hopper over a chest for donations, it only fills up the hopper, and not the chest. This is an issue for when some players decide to be generous and donate more than 4 slots of items. Anyone else have this issue??? Let me know down in the comments! :D

2. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

cuteymeow are you sure that the hopper is leading into the chest? You have to be facing directly down or up for it to work, assuming your chest is beneath the hopper

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Check the direction your hopper is going in. Then check if either the hopper or the chest has a private sign. If so, remove the private signs from the containers.

4. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Well, the chest and the hopper don't have private signs, the hopper is placed directly above the chest... Yall can come to my island and see for yourselves. The hopper is in front of my island spawn point.

5. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

This has been resolved. They just had the hopper facing the wrong direction. If someone can close this, that would be great : )

6. Nighteh

Nighteh Active Member

IGN:
    _slanke
    i mean unless you have a setting to where ppl can steal from ur hoppers or chests idk

7. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

It was just how he placed the hopper

• Like Like x 1