hobojoe12345 | Unban me please [Sakura] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by hobojoe12345, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobojoe12345

hobojoe12345 New Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): org
    2. In-game name: hobojoe12345
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Admitting to greif. Appeal @ skyblock.net -Sakura
    4. Did you read the rules ? No
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned for griefing someone
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I do not deny that I broke the rules, as I blatantly did break one of them. I will not grief anyone else and will stick on my island. I am very sorry that I affected other players negatively on this server.

2. SakuraWolf

SakuraWolf Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    Hello Joe, thank you for making an appeal and being truthful in it. :)
    From what I understood from where I stood in the situation, you griefed MS and stole one of his spawners and logged off. You came back on and, since I assume you saw me on your island, you jumped off in hopes of getting rid of the evidence, aka the spawner. Thankfully, I was able to snag the spawner out of your inventory before you died and/or left again.
    What I'm curious about is, why steal MS's spawner? Did you intend to use it for yourself?

3. hobojoe12345

hobojoe12345 New Member

I actually intended to sell it for lots of money and then make a new island. I tried to get all the dirt off his island but he had the chests all locked. I promise that I won't do it again and I am very sorry that I made so much trouble on the server.

4. SakuraWolf

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    I see, well, thank you for letting me know.
    What Id like you to do is read the rules, since you say you haven't read them yet.
    Server Rules | Skyblock Forums
    Once youre done reading them, Id like you to tell me what rules #1, 2, 7, 8, and 9 are in your own words and why you think theyre in place.

5. hobojoe12345

hobojoe12345 New Member

1. You may not try to get someone to trust/coop you in order to negatively affect their island.
    2. You may not trick or take any items or subsitutes of currency in skyblock without the sources permission and/or
    consent.
    7. You may not use any ways of creating a new island in order to gain materials that you usually wouldn't be obtainable through regular playing.
    8. You may not sell any illegal items.
    9. You may not have any illegal-to-own items.

6. SakuraWolf

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    Alright, you've been unbanned. If youre found in this section again, I assume you, it wont be this easy to get unbanned. Don't lemme find you here again. See you back on org. :)

7. SakuraWolf

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.