ASIA Hiveria's Moderator Application [Korea]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Weiss, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    [​IMG]

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for reading my moderator application. I might have a few grammar or spelling mistakes in here that I didn't pick up yet, but if I do please inform me of it. I'd like to know how I can improve in-game and in my application, so please leave feedback of anything you can come up of that I can improve on. I hope you enjoy my application, here it is.

Introduction
    I joined this server in 2014. Ever since I joined, I loved it. This is one of my favorite servers I have ever played on and might actually be my favorite. Since I joined, I've met many amazing people and friends. I've had an amazing time on Skyblock so far, and have never quit or left the server for long. I'm not planning on quitting any time soon. I don't plan on quitting at all actually.

Your In-Game Name
    My in-game name is currently Hiveria. I am most commonly known as Dusk or Moon. I am not planning on changing my in-game name any time soon.

Which Time Zone Are You In?
    My timezone is currently (UTC+09:00 Korea, Seoul)

What Language Do You Speak?
    Currently, I speak two languages fluently, which are English and German. I am learning two languages now each week, for five hours. I am learning Korean and Spanish. Right now, I can sound out the Korean words but I'm still not sure what most of them mean. I can do the basic greetings. In Spanish, I'm pretty good. I can pronounce most of the words and know how to read and speak most of it. Recently, I met a player who could only speak German and they needed help. Luckily, I was online to help them out.

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes, Why?

I have been temporarily banned two times. Once, was for pushing someone's animals off their island with another player. The moderator online caught the other player, but I admitted that I did it and got the temporary ban I deserved. I did not know that this was not aloud but I do now. I felt sorry afterwards and apologized.

The other time was for fly hacking. Before I was temp banned, I was lagging a lot which made console think I was fly hacking. Someone helped me out and showed me how to prevent it. Now that I know how to prevent these things from happening, I am sure that I will not be banned again for it.

Have You Ever Been Moderator?

So far, I have been a moderator on two Skyblock servers so far. Both servers were fairly big. One server had a max of three hundred people, and the other had a max of one hundred people. I was a full moderator on the three hundred player server and super moderator on the one hundred player server. I have never been moderator on this server, but hopefully I will be someday.

I was a donor on two servers. I have learned all donor commands on those servers, and this one as well. These are the moderator commands I know from the past servers that I have moderated:

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes, I have the necessary means of capturing evidence.

How long have you been on this server?

I believe that I have been playing on this server for about two years, I joined in 2014.

How Long Can You Be Active Each Day?
    There are always chances that I will not be online at these times, but usually I am. Also, I might go AFK to go eat, take a walk, or something else.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes, I do.

Why Do I Think I Should Become A Mod?:
    I think I should be a moderator because, I love to help other players whenever they have questions or are in need of assistance. It makes me happy. There is nothing more important to me than helping others and making them happy. If I am doing something, such as building, I will stop right away without hesitation and help the player with whatever they are in need of. When there is a player griefed or scammed, I will do my best to help them out. I donate whatever they lost and help them re-build there island how it was before, if it got destroyed.

When people spam, I will give them a warning. If they continue to do it more, I will report them on Forums so a moderator can deal with it. But, sometimes these reports don't get looked at right away.

I treat everyone with respect, even if they are a greenie. I don't see why some others do not. If I am a moderator, I will treat everyone equally with respect and patience, like I do now. I get along with other players when talking in-game, on SpeamSpeak3, and on Forums.

Helpful
    I've seen numerous amounts of people that have been scammed or griefed. Some of the time, there are no moderators online to help or stop these things from happening to the player. I donate items to the people who were scammed/griefed and report the player who did it (if they know know). Unless they know, I cannot find out who griefed or scammed them. I also see plenty of players who spam. When I see this, I will give them warnings. If they don't stop I will report them on forums.

Respect
    I've have many friends. Every time I meet someone new, whoever they are, I will greet them, get to know them, and treat them with respect. I am very patient and calm with other player's. I never complain or yell. No matter what rank, I treat everyone equally and have no enemies. I will not copy other players ideas unless I ask before doing so.

Rules
    I've only been on this server for a year now. I know that is not a lot but I've learned the rules very quickly. I've read through the rules several times and know what is right and what is wrong. This server is not the only Skyblock server I have played. From the past several servers, I've learned many things.

Active
    I am very active. There's plenty of time for me to help or moderate on the server whenever someone needs it. If you do not see me online, that is probably because of time zones. No matter what time of day, if I have time, I will get onto Skyblock.net and help whoever is in need of help.

Fast Typer
    Over time, I've gotten very fast at typing. I have been practicing my typing skills for about ten years. If you ever message me in-game or ask for help in chat and I am helping someone else who needs help or has questions, I can help them quickly, then help you.

Trust-Worthy
    I am a fair and trust-worthy person. To be honest, I've never griefed or scammed anyone on any server. If I accidentally pick an item up that is not mine, I always make sure I return it to its owner. I never break promises and never lie to anyone, anytime, or anywhere.

Fast Learner
    I'm a very fast learner. I learned everything about the server right when I started. I have good grades in math. The skills in math that I have learned will help me in many ways, such as, calculating the fair price for items. I am quick to respond and a fast thinker. If someone asks me a question, it won't take me long to think about the answer.

Serious
    There are always times that it is okay to have fun, but I know when it's time to stop. I'm fairly strict, not too strict. When I need to be serious, I am serious.

Honest
    I find honesty a very important and a good quality to have. I do not lie to other players that I meet. If I do something wrong, I will tell the truth right away and try to fix whatever I did without stalling, instead of making the problem worse for me and other players.

Observant
    I am very observant. I never miss anything, in chat or not. If someone is spamming or being griefed/scammed, I will report it and give all the proof I have. I take screenshots every time I trade with another player. Once on a player's island, I was semi-AFKing while drawing. I looked back at the computer screen and saw a player looting another player. I reported it on forums with evidence.

Mature
    Although I may be young, I am always mature. Like I said above, I do not complain and I am patient with every single player. I will always act my age no matter what. In chat and private message, I will not ever swear or cuss. I will never break any rule intentionally.

Do you meet the requirements of staff?
    I have looked at all of the requirements and I do follow them all.

~
    In conclusion, I will try to do my best to help out for this amazing server. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks again for reading my moderator application!

• Support Support x 26
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Add a little more detail and supporty :)

3. TinytheDino

TinytheDino Member

90% support,

Give more reasons why you think you should become mod, other than that, I think your great! Your very active and you help out a lot.

Good Luck :)

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    And be more active in forums

5. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    I'm active on forums. I just don't write a lot.

6. Nena

Nena Experienced Member

Partial support. You're pretty active, but I don't see on you on the forums often. Yes, you may be active on it, but what I mean is to help around in the Help section or go meet others by saying welcome/hello. :) Add more detail to your qualifications/reasons for why you want to be a moderator. But remember, quality overrules quantity. You seem to have good potential, but I would love to see that potential rise. Good Luck.

7. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Thank you. I'll try to do my best. :heart:

8. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

^

9. Quantieee

Quantieee Well-Known Member

Support!
    ~ Be move helpful in forums and in-game more.

10. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    I'm still a little new to forums. I'll try to find a way to help.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  11. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Will do. ;)

12. Chickyy

Chickyy Active Member

80% Support. (keep in mind that this may change)
    ~ I see you in game a lot, but not really helping (/msg??)
    ~ Very active in game, not really on forums.
    ~ Add a bit more detail, maybe also add more bold, italic.

Good luck moon!

13. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    I've been thinking how I can improve my application. I'll edit it now.
    Thanks Chicky. :heart:

14. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Full Support! Now :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
  15. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Neutral.

Your application can still use some work.
    I don't see you helping much in-game, only once or twice over chat.
    You'll need to be more active and involved on the forums.

My support rate will boost up once I see a change.
    Good luck. :)

16. ari.bunny

ari.bunny Member

Neutral -
    Maybe a little more detail & i don't see you helping out in-game
    But good luck anyways :heart:

17. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Support. Im about 95 percent too. You are very active and you help out a lot in-game. Just add a bit more detail into your mod application (the why you want to be a mod part) and it'll be fine :D

18. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Also, be more active on forums :p

19. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Okay I'll try my best. :)

I always keep forums open I just don't write a lot. I'm still figuring out how to do everything on forums.

20. TheRuLezzGamerz

TheRuLezzGamerz Member

neutral be more active!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.