Hi, i accidentaly bought the spawner kit and a pig spawne rfor classic sb instead of sb.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mr_Zephyr, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Zephyr

Mr_Zephyr New Member

title says it all, is there any way i could get thos transfered or maybe get a coupon for 10$ (thats wha tit cost) so i can get the right one? thxxx

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Hello Mr_Zephyr,

Thank you for taking the time to create a donation issue thread. Kerahna was able to check the logs of your purchase, and it seems that the command for your grass has already been run, and the buycraft command intended to give you the spawner had not yet been issued, as you had not logged onto classic yet. You may have accidentally purchased it for the wrong server. After discussing this with you, I believe that you have now gotten your spawner on /classic. Unfortunately, we are not able to officially transfer this purchase , as it was already resolved, and you have already received your items.

As discussed on Discord, I may be able to unofficially return your spawner when I next log on; however, I must, in order to avoid any misinterpretations of the responsibilities of the staff team, stress that this is not an official refund and staff members are never required to refund purchases that were a result of accidental oversights.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for your thread on a donation issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.