Hi from KaiTheGuy22

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by KaitheGuy, Jan 14, 2021.

1. KaitheGuy

KaitheGuy Member

IGN:
    KaiTheGuy22
    Hi everyone! As some of you may know, my name is Kai. I joined this server at the start of my winter break, just a little over a month ago, and man has it been a wild ride :). I started on the server as a little greenbean and within just a few weeks I became a skylord! I participated in the Christmas boat race event and won first place (the key is playing the tokyo drift song in your head on repeat)! I love helping new players, just the same as I was helped when I first joined. After building up my island and my stores, I decided I wanted to focus on map arts. I've made 6 different map arts, all within the starwars theme and love making them. I like helping people with building and doing commissions of all different sorts. My goal now is getting enough gc's to get the rank of skytitan and helping people along the way.

See yall on the SB server :D

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Nice to see you on the forums Kai! See you around, let me know if you need a hand with anything!

3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

ooh i've seen you a lot around the server but it definitely felt much longer than only a little over a month!

anyhow welcome to the forums! feel free to message me if you've got any questions :)) enjoy your stay :heart: and see you in game

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Hello Kai! Welcome here to the forums :p Don`t hesitate to send me a DM about anything

5. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    welcome to the forums! glad to have you here :heart:

6. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    Hello kai! nice to see you on forums! I bet you’re making more mapart hahaha xD

7. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    yoooo welcome to forums g:sunglasses:

8. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey Kai!! it's really nice to meet you! :popcorn:
    I'm glad you decided to stay after joining, and I'm glad you're enjoying your time here.

I LOVE making map arts too, its extremely enjoyable for me and I love doing commissions too! Good luck on your goal to get Skytitan (and congrats on Skylord!) :heart: hope to see you with it soon!