Denied HeyItsRed Greifing Laini/Kyrxu[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by ItsRed, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. Your username on the platform in question: HeyItsRed
    3. Full exact Ban Message: i gave a screenshot
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think i was banned for taking dirt that is 100% true But i had permission to take the dirt but only by the leader of the coop
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Personally i think so
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? not that i can recall although i was very stupid in the past ive been here for a while
    8.Why do you think you should be unbanned? so heres what i think happend... My friend ( old username) Draginsmith28 or 22 not sure exactly forgot the password of that account he made a new account and while making his new island he needed supplies from his old island Example cobblestone and wood. i also needed dirt to make a farm so i asked my friend if i could take the dirt and he said yes But the old island that we were scrapping was a coop island and the coopmates didnt know that i had permission so they reported me and i got banned. i also asked if i could make it look like it was griefed anddddd heh i guess i made it too convincing

Side note: i dont mind being banned its just a problem with me running a shop

Attached Files:

2. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Kyrxu
    Tagging the banning moderator.

3. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Thanks Lycel! :)
    Thank you for appealing.
    You were reported by a number of players who were concerned about what had happened to Dragin's island.
    The number of items that were taken from the island really surprised me. According to some logs, most of the cobblestone ended up in your furnaces. Would you be able to explain that for me?

This is also very illegal. Dirt isn't to be taken from island to island. You essentially just traded dirt with Dragin.
    If you had read the rules, I'm rather sure you wouldn't have made this mistake. Please read over them again, and state every rule in your own words. I want to make sure this won't happen again.

4. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    i took some of the cobble from the chest for he had several dcs i thought the cobble wouldnt matter since he had so much and i didnt know that havesting dirt from island to island was illegal ill be sure to read the rules once more and i promise this wont happen again.

5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto

6. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    If someone could lock this thread that would be great

Ive read the rules and considering my charges i am lucky to have not been banned for longer

7. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.