Denied Helper/Moderator application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jojotio70, Jun 28, 2020.

?

Please answer at this application i rly wanna know if i got what u need to get mod

1. Hope u like it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I hope i get mod!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jojotio70

Jojotio70 New Member

Your in-game name:
    My in game name is Jojotio70 and some people are call me Jojo
    What time zone are you in?
    My time zone is Cest and i live in sweden.
    What country do you live in?
    I live in sweden
    What languages do you speak?
    My first language is Swedich and then i can alot Englich and alot of German because my dad´s from german.
    Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes of curse i have 2FA enabled! I want to protect my self and i´m a very secure person.
    Yes/No Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    No not rly but i got an yt channel and i making videos on my Ps4 and i use sharefactory my ps4.
    Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    1. I will be much posetive to every day! I will be active and answer at people questions! If someone need help i will take my time and make it so fast i can. I will do the right command for the right thing. Example if someone are spamming or trashtalking i will probebly mjute them from the chat! I learned all the rules and i will read them over and over agian! If im not doing the right job i will be fine with that someone derank me to my old rank. I will support other and everyone at the server and i will not only help 1 guy i will just help/support everyone!
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    First of all i love Skyblock.net its a really good server and good moderators and stuff. But if i get mod/helper i will be much more active like 4-12h active per day! And the last week i was like active average 3-5h per day.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I´m pretty new at skyblock.net but i have been playing skyblock/multiplayer since 2016.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I have been banned 1 time before and that is on hypixel i was hacking it was really bad what i did and the moderators did the right thing to ban me because now i know to not hacking and not stealing or anything because to get banned on ur favorite server is not cool that feeling is not nice.
    Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    No but i was close to get moderation at trophycal but the server was shutdown after like a week after so i didnt got mod :/
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes i understand the requirements for staff

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.