Denied Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xModzz, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xModzz

xModzz Member

xModzz Helper Application

Alittle about my self to let the people reading this application know !

Hi name is Ziad and im know to be called xMod by other people and im 16 years old and i like to play your server
    My in-game name?
    My in-game name in minecraft is xModzz and id like to be called xModz

What time zone are you in?
    I am currently in the eastern time zone for now maybe i will move somewhere else in the future but for now im in the eastern time zone

What country are you in?

I live in the country boston that is located in Massachusets which is famous for minecraft and in my opinion i think its famous too

What languages you speak?
    I speak english , Arabic , and alittle spanish
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes i do have 2FA enabled for the protection and the good need of it makes me proud of your server
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes i do i have the necessary of capurting evidence all ready and prepared for if even im not helper or mod i still can you show you the proof and the person acting wrong which using hacks will be banned

Why do you think you should become a mod?
    I think I should become a mod/helper because if your staff members and my efforts combine we can be a hacker free server and if all our efforts combine this could be the best server in minecraft

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    To be honest with you i will probably be on maybe 4-5 hours on helping the good and nice players that are on our server
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I have at least been playing skyblock for maybe 1 to 2 years long
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No i have not been banned in the past and i will never want to get banned from this fun server
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes i have acctualy ive been a moderator for the server badlion and it was fun catching all those hackers.
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes i think i do but its not my choice and in my opinion i think i would make a good helper for a skyblocks server that could some day be the best server of all time

Thank you if you gotten this far and took you time to read this

2. xModzz

xModzz Member

Oh sorry i forgot to make an account ive been busy trying to find a work but now i had time to make a account

3. xModzz

xModzz Member

thats why i made it today because i was free

4. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.