Denied Helper application! By:ekshop!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Oakk, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Heya all skyblockers! My name is Ekshop and I'm applying for helper on Skyblock.net. Thank you all so much for clicking on my application, I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to receiving your feedback and using it to improve myself.

Some short information about myself:
    My real name is Filip I live in the capital of sweden stockholm! I am 14 years old and my birth is in septemeber! I live in a house with my mom,dad and little sister! I am a student in school with such a good grades! On my spare time I usally playing on my pc or tra

Your in-game name:
    My in game name is ekshop and i am skylord!

What time zone are you in?
    I am in (CET) time zone CET= central europe time. I live in stockholm, sweden! And my time zone is 1 hour ahead from england!

What country do you live in?
    I live in stockholm (sweden) (europe)

What languages do you speak?
    I am speaking swedish, english and some french. I am very new to french tho!

:Swedish is my main language but I am good at english as well! I live in sweden so its just a easy language for me!

: English is my 2nd best language I am speaking it when I am plating games, learning english in school or talking it with others!

:French I have been learning french for 3 years now in school so I i am okay french talker!

Language Examples:
    Swedish: Hej jag heter ekshop på minecraft och jag gillar att spela på min dator!
    English: Hello my name is ekshop on minecraft and i like to play games on my pc!
    French: Bonjour! J'mappelle ekshop sur minecraft et je adore les chats!
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes, I do have two-factor authentication enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes, I've listed these below:

In game screenshots: I can take a screenshot in game using the F2 method - can be used to catch chat offences!

I have OBS to record with and it works very well! then i save it

Why do you think you should become a good helper?
    There are so many reasons why I would love to be part of the amazing staff team here at Skyblock.net. My main principle behind applying for helper is to assist the server and help the server's community. I want to ensure that everyone here can enjoy a safe, fun and friendly time playing on the server, whilst also ensuring that if they should need help that they can get it as soon as possible. I really like to help people and doing the right thing, and helping people do the right thing, has always been in my nature, and I am always there to assist anyone.

We need more helpers on the server
    Skyblock.net, in my opinion, not to much helper when I am on it's often no helper on and when it is it's only like one person I cant name the person here and now tho! so we need more helpers to help pepole out doing right thing and when they have questions. For example: Someone need helps becuase they've got lotted and it's not any1 on that can help. It's just good with a extra person to help them out then! everyone needs to get help! none should be looeted and dont get help!

Approachable, Kind and Friendly
    I am an extremely friendly person and I love to help players out. It is easy to learn me as a person and I am always kind towards players. I am always looking to help out if they ask me or in the general chat, and I take pride in my attitude towards helping people in need.

Active
    I am an extremely active player and I have become friends with many people here on Skyblock.net. I love the community and this game and that is why I am on every day for hours on end. I am online every single day of the week. This will help me help other pepole as well when it's needed, I am not afking at all which is good so pepole dont call after me in chat when I am afk. So when I am online i have 99% focus on the game!

Positive
    I am allways positive to life, I know that it's easier to get or achieve somthing if you have a positive attitude! Becuase if you are positve it's help you out to complete and achieve things in life and in skyblock! I am a positeve player and I am not trashtalking others!

I take care of the Rules

I am aware of the rules in game and always inform other players of them, so they dont punish the rules. I always follow the rules on here. I dont like to see rules being broken and I do my best to ensure other players follow the rules, it's just so unfair if they dont know what they can do and waht they can do. I let players know of illegal to trade items, what to do if they have been griefed, what griefing and scamming is and many other rules that need enforcing everyday here on Skyblock.net.

Mature for being in staff team!

I believe I have a mature, moderator/helper like attitude. I understand that having fun with friends and joking around is important, but I know when it is time to act seriously. I know how to deal with players in need of assistance, regardless of the way they are acting towards me.

Confident
    I believe confidence is a very important quality for any moderator. They need to believe in the decisions they make and dont be like is this right or isn't it right. I feel to have Confidence for yourself is very important so you dont get negative about ur self and mess up becuase of negativity!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I am an extremely active player. Here is my usual schedule for being online. All times are in the CET time zone, central europe. So if you want to know when it is for you just use the intrenet and search CET time and then you can so the diffrence between mine timezone and yours.

Monday: 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm | 18.00 pm - 18.30 pm ( 2 hours 30 minutes online)
    Tuesday: 14.45 pm - 5.15 pm | 6.00 pm - 9.15 pm (5 hours 45 minutes online)
    Wednesday: .3.30 pm - 5.00pm | 6.00pm - 9.15pm (4 hours 45 minutes online)
    Thursday: 3.00pm - 5.30pm | 8.00pm - 9.30pm (2 hours 30 minutes online)
    Friday: 3.00pm - 6.00pm | 7.30pm - 10.30pm | 8.00pm - 9.30pm (7hours online)
    Saturday: | 9.00pm - 12.00pm | 7.00pm - 10.30pm (6 hours 30 minutes online)
    Sunday: 9.00-12.00pm| 7.00pm - 9.00pm | (5 hours minutes online)

(These times may change due things I need to do in school such as homework or study for someting else or do somthing with my family like shoping, go to cinema etc. But then I can tell when that happends so you pepole know ;) )

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I started playing in like 2013 on /classic to 2015. I player sometimes 2016/2017 as well. then I took a break til summer 2018. So I know alot about the server and i have been playing alot in total on skyblock.net!

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I can say I am 99,99% sure that I've never been banned in game on Skyblock.net !

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    No I have never been mod orsomthing like that on a server before but I know the life how it's to be xD!
    You help pepole more than playing on the server! And I know how it is becuease pepole have explained how it is!

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes, I meet all of the Skyblock.net moderator application requirements.

Thanks for everyone that have been reading this application! hope you whould like me as a helper on skyklock.net!

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.