HELP!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by rufus griffin, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rufus griffin

rufus griffin Member

i restarted my island with my skyking spawner and another spawner i had and restarted my island not knowing it would wipe my inv
    my IGN is rufusgriffin
    and from what i remember i had something like 2 spawners, id done /kit skyking.
    i got talking to a guy in chat and he said that you could try and get it back by posting a thread so here i am.
    if someone could get back to me and fix this it would be great thanks

2. Elpacer

Elpacer Active Member

Yeah every time you have items in your inventory and restart your island whilst having items in your inventory, all your items will be removed, not sure if you'll get it back. :/

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Not possible to get it back. Sorry

4. TonnyMaxper

TonnyMaxper Active Member

When you type /ni replace, system is warning you about your inventory will be deleted. So it's impossible to get it back.

5. Rozels

Rozels Member

Stuff happens man. I'll get you 2 spawners when I get on in 18 days.

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi, rufus griffin,
    Thanks for posting your query on the forums! I’m really sorry to inform you, but when your island restarts your inventory clears, this is so that people who have restarted their island to obtain the items aren’t able to keep them, this is in terms of island farming. Unfortunately, you didn’t pay attention in chat which states that your inventory will be cleared! Please be careful next time when restarting your island, you can always ask another player to temporarily store your items on their island while you restart.
    Really sorry about you losing the spawners, ^J

7. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Please reply within 48 hours :)

8. ChipsPls

ChipsPls Member

Aww I'm sorry but it's impossible to get back. Once the server wipes your inventory there's no way of recovering it. Best of luck~

9. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.