Help with Baritone

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by pplz, Aug 22, 2020.

1. pplz

pplz Active Member

IGN:
    pplz
    Just got started with map art a few days ago, and I've been told the baritone mod helps with the process. I've looked it up but I have no idea where to download from or how to install because it doesn't look like a normal .jar mod that gets chucked into the mods folder. Not sure if its for forge or not either

Anyone know how to download and install? Any help would be appreciated :D

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Heya, I commonly use Baritone on the Impact hack client. Would be happy to teach you how it works in game soon if you would be interested. :)

4. No longer on forums

No longer on forums Member

May I recommend Rebane2001? Basically it is a website that gives you a schematic when you put an image in. This is by far easier to use and can be customized to save materials. Schematics are usually easier to set up than hacked clients.

The reason I am suggesting this is because a person I knew used it and could make around 10 map arts per day(Depending if he actually wanted to do it) I think. This is also easier.

MapartCraft is a link to the website.

The Baritone Mod does help I believe but it doesn't restock chests and such and most likely does not pick up carpets.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020