Help out /economy!

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Ganzog, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Ganzog

Ganzog Active Member

IGN:
    ganzog
    Hello, and thank you so much for reading my suggestion. It means a lot to me. I'm very active on Org, and I have seen a lot of people join and ask how to go back to the "regular Skyblock" or have no idea where they are. I'm not surprised they don't know because I have been on /survival (Net) and the only thing on Net hinting towards /economy is a recommendation that pops up in chat. Besides that, most people don't give /economy a chance, leaving Org pretty empty. :(

I want a stronger connection between Net and Org, such as a new help sign at spawn. If this is done, then people who read those signs will be informed of economy.

I care a lot about Org, and I want more visitors! I've heard countless amount of people say that Org is dying, but it's not and I am determined to keep it a strong community. Sadly I cannot work alone because I am only one person. I need you to recommend Org to your friends! I will do as much as I personally can, as I hope for others to do the same. Thanks again -Ganzog

• Support Support x 4
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Determination to keep a strong community is not relevant to the dying of a server, as it does not bring new players. Eventually the community will break. This is of course an important point, but I suggest you edit that sentence.

But to the thread I have no opinion one way or the other.

3. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Org has been empty for basically all it's life. I mean empty as not as popular as net with around 10 players on around at least when I get on. I haven't seen its population lower.

4. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    only 64k has joined org :/

5. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Exactly, but he says that people are saying that org is dying. Really it's been on the verge of death for a long time.

I do support for advertising org more. Get the population up if we can.

6. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    I personally org isn't dying, but I would like a few more people on.

7. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    #MoreOrgPeeps

8. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    Determination does keep a community strong.

Let me explain why. Say you are in a revolution... without determination of the revolt, the revolution dies. You need determination to succeed in anything you do.
    So to say that determination to keep a strong community is not relevant to a dying server is like saying revolutions don't matter. It is like saying a community is not worth time. To say that someone trying to make a positive impact on something is not spending their time wisely.

Negativity is always there, but if something positive comes we should not bash it. We need to set the community standard, and with that attitude towards this, then the community will never grow as a whole. Thus both net and org die.

9. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    i think more org people is needed, though the community is too small as of now

10. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

HI NICK!!!

i meant support. ;t :heart:

11. SirAgent

SirAgent Active Member

Yes please.

12. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

13. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Support. Its not at all that bad.

14. SirAgent

SirAgent Active Member

Bumpity Bump bump

15. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Support, this should hope the Economy server a slight bit more.

16. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    ehhh i hate when people are upset that org isnt considered the normal skyblock. like having currency in a normally vanilla game mode just doesnt make sense. net is considered normal because the plugins leave it as vanilla as possible. a sign would be okay though

17. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    Its not that we want it to be the normal one. You misinterpreted it.... We want org to have more players.

18. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    the idea is that it isnt normal so it isnt exactly everybodys cup of tea. i play net because having (not so) physical items makes me feel more accomplished when i get rares. you cant bring people to econony, most people on net have tried it. they just didnt like it

19. kaybubs

kaybubs Active Member

IGN:
    kaybubs
    Not really... Most people on net find org and get freaked out because "its not the normal skyblock" or "how do I get back to regular skyblock?"

The reason for this is to inform people about org. People find out about org by accident or they type the command in and freak out "because their island disappeared"

Making org more well known within its own communities will help educate people rather than keep them ignorant about the servers.

20. MrStealYourGirl

MrStealYourGirl Experienced Member

As a primarily economy player it would be nice to see more players be active on the server. I know that I as well as a lot of other people are coming back to the server because of a re-interest in the game which will help the server numbers out. However you cannot force people to play economy rather than survival. It's a personal preference of which people rather play. The survival server has just always been the more popular server. However, I do agree that maybe there are some other ways in which economy can be advertised to advise people to try it out rather than the survival server, but at the end of the day it is just personal preference.