Hello :]

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Viper, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Hello there reader!

Most people will recognize my as ItzVxper, or

Capture.PNG

in game since I play alot of survival and its where I spend most of my time when I play on this server. My old ign was "viper_lord03" for a few months before I changed it in December 2020.
    My forums name is Viper or

Capture.PNG

if you happen to catch on the forums :p

The reason I decided to make this intro is because I want to become a better involved member of the community and want people to know and understand me better.

Server and Personal History
    I first began playing SkyBlock as a young and dumb 11 year old kid back in 2014 (not that long ago but for me it feels like forever). As with many players on the server, I have taken breaks, logged in then spaced out and did nothing, or just hopped on for a few seconds here and there. I was pretty shy and never talked on the server from the start (and still kind of do to this day) because when I did talk, players would often get annoyed at me, and that still affected me to this day. Its also the main reason I don't have a lot of friends ingame because in real-life, I am socially lacking when it comes to talking to others. I was often considered the "weird kid" thought Elementary and Middle school, despite not really behaving in a weird way, which affected my Social life really badly, and is a part of the reason why I never talked on the server. I was there on SkyBlock Survival Day 1 release back in February 2018, but I don't really remember what happened on that day too well. Ever since then I wanted to become better involved, and by writing this introduction, I hope people will understand the person I am and how my Personal History shaped me into who I am.

IRL
    I live in the United States, more specifically, the State of Nevada. However, I have been moving around quite a bit. In 17 years, I lived in Bahrain, Spain, California (USA), Hawaii (USA), and Germany. I have also visited countless countries around the world as well, which makes me appreciate life and makes me thankful for the multiple unique opportunities like living in Hawaii for 5 years and living and traveling Europe. I have Autism, which causes my social anxiety and also makes me emotionally lacking, meaning I have a harder time expressing emotions as well as other people. I played soccer when I was a teen, and played on my High Schools team before Corona hit. I have 2 Dogs, a 2 year old Mutt Mix named "Maurice", and a 4 month old Lilac Olde English Bulldog named "Oliver". If you want to see a photo of them, I'm making a mapart of the two of them, but I will provide the original image if asked :D. I've never really held a job, mainly because I cant find one due to corona. I will most likely attend University near where I live, where I will study Biochemistry. I've always enjoyed Video Games, whether it be kids games like Minecraft and Super Smash Bros, to games meant for Older players like Call of Duty and Grand theft Auto.

Facts about me :]
    Lived in Europe, Asia and North America
    Played Soccer since I was a kid
    Graduating this year with a College and Career Readiness Diploma
    Played guitar for 4 years
    Attend a High School With 3000 Students
    Favorite music genres is Rap, Rock, Pop and Metal
    Played on PlayStation consoles for 12 years
    Got a PC recently this Christmas.
    I collect MapArts on the survival server

I hope this is enough information about me. If you have any questions about me, or just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a message ingame, on forums, or on discord. Thank you all for coming to my TED talk :D

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Fixed Some Details :p

3. bubloe

bubloe Well-Known Member Premium

Discord:
    bubloe#7598
    Viper!!! Its nice to learn more about you :cat:
    That's amazing that you've been able to travel around the world!! What would you say your favorite place you've travelled to is and why?
    pls send me pictures of the pups!!

4. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Probably my favorite place to visit was Greece, since the people are friendly, the food is amazing, and the sights and places are really old and fascinating. Plus I got to stay in a little terrace area where we overlooked a lake.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. bubloe

bubloe Well-Known Member Premium

Discord:
    bubloe#7598
    THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE OH MY and i DEFINITELY wanna visit greece! sounds like it was amazing

6. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Hi viper! So great to read more about you and DANG you’ve lived in many places before : o

7. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Nice to meet you too! Yeah traveling is really fun for me :D

8. Mai

Mai serendipity Helper Premium Premium

IGN:
    maisaaa
    This was a nicely written introduction. It's so cool how you've lived in many countries that are so apart from each other, I'd love to see the world in such a way too. I also can relate to some of the things you've mentioned and I get how hard it can be to try to socially interact with people sometimes. Just know you can always talk to me about whatever you'd like.

Would love to see the map art of Maurice & Oliver once its finished!! (unless you can provide the original image haha)

9. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    To be honest, It was hard for me to be pretty social then and still is like a challenge to me even now. And yes I’m very happy and appreciative of how me moving constantly allowed me to see the world in better perspective.

Also here are the doggos

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mai

Mai serendipity Helper Premium Premium

IGN:
    maisaaa
    Aw, you got this don't worry. Just keep being yourself and you'll attract the right people for you!!
    And omg your dogs are SOO cute :pleading: omggggggggg im obsessed

• Like Like x 1
  11. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Yes I love my dogs :p

12. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

Discord:
    MINI#1234
    IGN:
    minified
    It's nice to meet you! I've seen you in-game a few times, but it's nice to finally get to know a bit about you! I see you have 2 dogs! I have 3. I love dogs so much, yours are adorable!

Hope to see you in-game more!

Much love,
    Mini

13. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Hi mini! I believe we met a few times ingame. Thats cool you have 3 dogs :D

14. Azzy

Azzy Member

IGN:
    HeyImAzz
    Whenever I'm asked the ultimate question, "Cats or dogs" I always answer "You mean dogs or dogs?" I bet your doggos are adorable!

15. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ItzVxper#4087
    IGN:
    ItzVxper
    If you want to see my doggos, scroll up a bit more :)