Hellblock

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by kiefermanX, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiefermanX

kiefermanX Well-Known Member

all i want for christmas, is hellblock back. don't even say ' go to mineverse for it' that version is bad. i love the designs on the spawn and stuff, but the original was just so much better! me and most of my friends played there, and now most of my friends don't even play the servers at all. i see some on occasions, some i miss by a day or two, or i don't see them at all! i can't be heartbroken about this on christmas, so please bring back hellblock!!!

yours truly -

kiefermanX

2. angelkitten

angelkitten Active Member

I agree, also coming from hellblock.

We know many people have asked this several times, and its getting annoying, but seriously, hellblock was better here, and the people that have played it, would agree! It has made many people quit, and its just depressing being one of the last survivors of what i call, 'The HellBlock Tragedy'. You guys told us (if i am right,) that the homes would be fixed, no problem, then its just taken down? I dont get that! I mean, i wouldnt have minded if we had to make another island, even if we had come very far! If you cant bring it back, tell us why, please! Itll make more sense to us remaining people, and maybe we wouldnt be so mad about it!

(And also i never got my money back from it c: )

Just gonna leave this here,
    Angel

3. poggers

poggers Senior Member

I would love a new Hellblock server. It would be amazing. The MV Hellblock really to be honest, sucks. It's laggy and half the time when I go on, it takes me like 2 minutes just to get a chest open. People spent hundreds of hours on Hellblock and now it's gone. Im Tubeless and PopIs_MyLife were upset enough that they pretty much gave away all of their rares. Please bring the original Hellblock server back..

4. angelkitten

Yes. (I was on the island with PopIs_MyLife also)

5. ItzFrog

ItzFrog Guest

Well guys it is hard for them to own all of these servers. The reason they switched it to Mineverse is because it wasn't getting enough money and it what too small to keep paying for. I want it back to but it was either switch it to Mineverse or no Hellblock at all.

6. poggers

poggers Senior Member

7. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    I honestly dislike the new Hellblock on Mineverse. I loved it when it had it's own community and all the warps. When it was moved basically its community shattered.

And it actually has less players than it had before it was moved. Out of the 1,200 players on Mineverse right now
    [​IMG]

It would have more than it does now if it wasn't moved. Because all the old players of Hellblock would be on, and none go on the new one because none of the old community of Hellblock likes it.

And Hellblock did get donations. There were many Donors. If they wanted to get more players they could of done more advertising for it. And more players = more donations.

Just my opinion. And honestly yes I'll Support this.

8. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Pretty much, when they moved Hellblock, they hoped to gain players, they lost like 100 or more from this.

9. Lopk

Lopk Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  10. ItzFrog

ItzFrog Guest

Ok lets say this. Le Admins y u do dis ._.

11. Describe

Describe Well-Known Member

language pls

12. Lopk

Lopk Well-Known Member

Gtfo

13. Describe

Describe Well-Known Member

14. dink_cakes

dink_cakes Active Member

I really miss the old hellbock :I

15. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Meeh, what is done can't be undone. Sure, I'd like the old Hellblock back but it has moved to Mineverse and I believe it'll stay there. I loved the old and I don't even play the new since I still haven't got my donor transfer, still waiting for that s*** to happen. I gave my rares away not only due to Hellblock moving, I was also resigning and playing a lot less.

If it'll move back, then great. If not, then too bad. This is my opinion.

16. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Not sure if I can say it but I don't care. At the time Hellblock started having the /home problem, moderators were told to not to leak information. There was discussion with mods from .net, .org, Hellblock, of course Kato, Cypriot and Noobcrew about Hellblock getting moved to Mineverse for more attention. There was a reply (or several) saying that it will lose the old community, which was correct. We could not tell you about the moving due to being classified information and leaking would lead to a demotion. We had no other choice then to lie to you, which at least I am sorry about.

It was also being discussed that a reset would fix this, since they could've done that BUT there was the risk of losing the old community. Instead of a reset and losing players, it was decided to move for more attention even thou it lost the old community. It was a risk that had to be taken.

All in all, I'm sorry for lying to all of you players, I'm pretty sure the other mods say the same. We had no other choice.

17. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

I want Hellblock back. Simple as that.

18. angelkitten

Ah,

I get it now. Thank you, tube. And its alright, i just didnt know. And, i know for a fact, that im sorry for hassling you about it :/

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  19. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I really loved hellblock as its own server. It was sad seeing it move to mineverse along with the mods who I used to work with. I want my rank, I miss the people that used to play there :(

20. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    ^^ Same goes for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.