Hellblock

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by catclaw4335, Jan 6, 2019.

1. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    I know that there have been several threads in the past about this subject, so I looked for a way to avoid making this thread while getting what I wanted without luck. Now I know that servers cost money to work, but having another server means that there will be a more spread in players allowing for less lag in the other servers. So why not bring in Hellblock? I have looked online, on different forums, and even looked in google images for a hint of a present-day Hellblock server to avoid making this thread. It seems that people have dropped it, left it in the bin. Some people (like me) like having a more interesting experience in Skyblock with unique mob and block behaviors. Having Hellblock isn't necessary and will take quite some time set up, probably even a year or two, but if economy was reintroduced, why not Hellblock as well? Now I can rant even further about how Hellblock will be a fun and nostalgic experience for old players and a challenging and new experience for the later players. But I will end it at here.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Claw

• Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    As you said it has been featured many times, and I can see how it can be a thing. However just like survival, there are rare items and sadly enough, the value of these items has drastically lowered, leaving the ultra rare items like heads and elytras to be the actual "rare" ones. So if there was a way to control the value of items from decreasing a lot that would be fine. On a personal standpoint I would not play it because I prefer the classic skyblock experience more but I can see other people enjoying it. :p

Neutral

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Some people are trying to revive it.
    I fear without more devs it would become a massive task to run more servers. I think 4 servers is plenty right now. If skyblock was turned into a true hub server it may work but I just think its too much work and may take time away from other needy servers.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    As what krissy said, i think we're at enough new servers at the moment. Especially with economy being put into place, we ought to give it at least a year or two if we wanna even consider being ready for another server.

5. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    It would be nice to see hell lock again, but it's already been stated that it would be too hard for the devs to run. If we got more devs, we could run more servers tho

Neutral

6. aki_da_hobo

aki_da_hobo Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Neutral,

We already have some new servers and Skyblock as Mineverse 2 wouldn't be "Skyblock.net" anymore, Economy and Skywars need to be worked on still.

8. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
  9. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    Someone already snagged hellblock.net I went on the server the other day it is so bad lmaoo

10. ElectroTom

ElectroTom Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ElectroTom
    Hellblock was a fun server to play on. It was moved to mineverse, then removed from mineverse. I would like to see it return at some point.

11. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    i also lost a $50 rank so yeh it needs to come back not fair

12. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Neutral. I don't think the demand for it compared to normal skyblock is fully there.

It was always really difficult to start out and the concept to many was very alien.

The current servers take a lot of work as it is, I don't believe it would be a wise move at this time to add another.

13. nebb

nebb Active Member

Neutral. 1 Server with like 4 different types of Skyblock??? Too much. Even though Hellblock might bring back some old players.

14. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
  15. FarmersOnly_

FarmersOnly_ Active Member

bro i miss hellblock so much can it come back already? :(

16. aki_da_hobo

WOW! only if Hellblock was back up

17. aki_da_hobo